Definitely laughed when I saw this.

Just when I thought I’d gotten enough from the movie, now there is a beat-em-up coming? Looking forward to this one lol going to be quite interesting I believe.

fav part of the whole movie was that Nicholas Cage just existed and played his part without having any dialogue. 

• Like 4

Oh man, that movie was an abomination!

13 minutes ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

fav part of the whole movie was that Nicholas Cage just existed and played his part without having any dialogue. 

😂 I know, right!?

What a piece of lunacy that casting was!

Imagine - you take the one actor in Hollywood who's whole gift is being able to take ANY line, in ANY movie, no matter how ridiculous, nonsensical or borderline insane it is, and give it his all... force it into something interesting through sheer force of his own particular brand of crazy...

...and cast him in a part with no dialogue 😂

• Like 4

Too bad this game is a mobile port. The movie was right in the So-bad-its-good territory but from what I've seen from the game it looks terrible, like something you wish it was the Kick-Ass 2 game and that was garbage to begin with.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Too bad this game is a mobile port. The movie was right in the So-bad-its-good territory but from what I've seen from the game it looks terrible, like something you wish it was the Kick-Ass 2 game and that was garbage to begin with.

That makes sense why it’s randomly getting a game more than 3 years after the movie released, since it’s just a port.