Death Prediction Thread [Episode 3] [Spoilers]

Who will die? Who will live? Post your thoughts below.
I personally think.

• Clementine: Alive [she's the protagonist of the series]
  • Kenny: Alive
  • Sarita: Dead [At the end of Episode 3, you will have an option to either amputate her arm, or kill the walker. My theory is that if you amputate her arm, she will die of infection as the only doctor in the group [Carlos] has died. If you kill the walker, it is pretty obvious she will turn]
  • Rebecca: Dead [Who can survive childbirth in a zombie apocalypse? Answer: No-one]
  • Sarah: Alive [she will likely appear at the end of the episode]
  • Nick: If not already killed, dead
  • Luke: ? [Evidence has been found that he could potentially die]
  • Bonnie: Alive
  • Jane: Alive
  • Tavia: Dead/Unknown [Either died at Howe's Hardware or is killed by the group at a later date]
  • Wyatt: Alive
  • Other 400 Days Characters: Alive/Unknown [Potentially died at Howe's Hardware, but likely joins the group at a later date
  • Christa: Alive
  • Mike: Alive

Tag all predictions as spoilers, view at your own risk.

Edited by ProGamerX56

are we talking about after what happened in ending scene of E3?

• Clementine: Alive
  • Kenny: Alive
  • Sarita: Alive - but will eventually die in E4 maybe due to Infection/Turning to Zombie/blood lost or something... will probably super depressed/mad at Clem after I chose to cut her hand.
  • Rebecca: Alive but maybe die after giving birth or maybe the baby would die...
  • Sarah: Alive. There is a trophy icon for next episode definitely imply she has survived and we'll see her again
  • Nick: Alive. Just a Hunch
  • Luke: Alive. I think because we haven't know that much about his past...
  • Bonnie: Alive
  • Jane: Alive. Need more backstory
  • Mike: Alive. Backstory please....
  • Tavia: Alive. I would still want to hear from her the explanation what exactly happened after 400 days and the survivor that joined her.
  • 400 Days Characters joined with Tavia in 400 days. Probably dead...I somehow feels like their cameo scene last episode is somehow meh moments and their existence doesn't seemed to have much impact with the story unlike Bonnie
  • Christa: Alive. I want to see Clem + Kenny + Christa reunion

Clementine will stay alive because she's the protagonist, Kenny is immortal, Luke is the Clem's sidekick, Jane is the toughest in the game, and Sarah is too stupid too die. All the others will die imo.

somehow mean but makes me chuckle and eventually laugh...

• Rebecca: Dead [Who can survive childbirth in a zombie apocalypse? Answer: No-one]

Lori Grimes in comic series(no, not the TV series... still have tiny little bit of hatred to the TV series for killing Andrea) survived after giving birth so it is possible that Rebecca will..

Edited by jeieem

somehow mean but makes me chuckle and eventually laugh...

But ain't I right? This girl is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in videogames. My Clementine is such a real jerk, always giving answers/actions to upset her.  :devil:

Edited by straysheep87

• 1 month later...

I didn't see Sarita in "What's next" at the end of the Episode 3, so she's 99% dead. If you cut her arm off (like I did) she screams like crazy, surely luring the walkers to her.

Sarah disappearance makes me think about a Sophia scenario (TWD tv series, 2nd season), and that would hurt. 

Till the end of the season, everyone is a candidate for death except Clementine and Kenny "the Highlander".

My predictions for the next episode : Nick will die. Becca too, but her baby will survive. Reappearance of Christa that'll keep care of Becca's baby.