Online Notoriety: Good or Bad?

GTAJJ

I like the feature but it's not rewarding at all. I mean I earn 50 points each time (because they're noobs) and lose 175/250 points if they notice me or I had a bad game. WTF It's like taking one step forward and ten back.

Yeah I do quite enjoy it. Gives you creativity to act. Still waiting for the Tailed trophy to plat.

Edit: I have the plat

Also people are purposely disconnecting so they don't lose any points the the winner doesn't win any. Ubisoft need to fix this immediately 

Edited by GTAJJ

Bad. It's what keeps you from being able to hack friends as their concern is that it will just be exploited. Plus there's a game breaking bug in hacking where if you are being hacked, you just kill yrself. Auto fail for the hacker. It's thrice happened to me... I'm sorry. Idk why I said it like that.

Bad. It's what keeps you from being able to hack friends as their concern is that it will just be exploited. Plus there's a game breaking bug in hacking where if you are being hacked, you just kill yrself. Auto fail for the hacker. It's thrice happened to me... I'm sorry. Idk why I said it like that.

I died once while being hacked.  It did nothing but give him extra time where I wasn't searching for him.

• Like 1

Oh fantastic. Maybe they patched it? Or it depends on the circumstances of the hackee's death?

The hack fails if they are killed by police.  I've had a couple times where people were already in the middle of a police chase and died while I was hacking.  Personally, I just fell off a building.

The hack fails if they are killed by police.  I've had a couple times where people were already in the middle of a police chase and died while I was hacking.  Personally, I just fell off a building.

Oh fantastic. Maybe they patched it? Or it depends on the circumstances of the hackee's death?

I died once while being hacked.  It did nothing but give him extra time where I wasn't searching for him.

It only detects damage created by the hacker to the hacked. For example if the hacked blows open a steam pipe or a fire. And even later on, the hacked wants to stupidly walk into the steam pipe/fire to take damage; it'll fail. The game thinks the hacker has damaged the hacked.

You get more points if your against someone who has a strong defense and good notoriety, less if you went against someone bad/weak.

If you lose against someone good/strong you don't loss as much points and if you loss against someone bad/weak you loss a lot more.

How much you did affects your notoriety score too.

You get more points if your against someone who has a strong defense and good notoriety, less if you went against someone bad/weak.

If you lose against someone good/strong you don't loss as much points and if you loss against someone bad/weak you loss a lot more.

How much you did affects your notoriety score too.

The majourity are noobs so 9/10 games gives you small points and the 1 chance you'll get decent points. Also because of your rank the Gain/Loss Ratio is ridiculous. I gave up playing online ever since people are starting to get the Destroyer.