Rate The Platinums

Muff

ok, another generic forum game, but with so few still, figure at least it gets forum activity up.

rules are same as always, rate the entire collection of platinums the above poster has, rate it 0-10, and feel free to critique.

....and away we go.....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im gonna grade on a curve her a little...

i will give you a 6/10

you have some that i would never play and i can respect that...

I would have to say the same for U there piggie.

quite a few well known Platz. but nothing with any real difficulty :

5.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

9/10

I remember when I hit 10 platinums. *sigh*

Anyway, you have some great titles on there. Some of the shooter plats show others that you're either the master of your nerd rage or you have a drawer of broken controllers. - Don't fall into the crowd of people that plat games just for plats.. it's a waste of time. I try to make it a point to play some of those crappy "for the plat titles" just to know the difference between a good game and a bad one.

I have to commend the arkham asylum plat.. I played through the game myself and enjoyed it, but I kept getting headaches from it.. so I never got to plat it.

• Like 1

9/10

I remember when I hit 10 platinums. *sigh*

Anyway, you have some great titles on there. Some of the shooter plats show others that you're either the master of your nerd rage or you have a drawer of broken controllers. - Don't fall into the crowd of people that plat games just for plats.. it's a waste of time. I try to make it a point to play some of those crappy "for the plat titles" just to know the difference between a good game and a bad one.

I have to commend the arkham asylum plat.. I played through the game myself and enjoyed it, but I kept getting headaches from it.. so I never got to plat it.

8/10

You have some great Plats, but none of them look too ridiculous. Some of the RPG's do stand out.

Overall, nice collection, and with out a doubt, finishing Arkham City and Asylum would make that trophy case a 9/10