Rate The Platinums

Muff

1 minute ago, SoIidWoIf said:

5/10 ? You should try and get some rarer platinum trophies 

Believe me, you'll see a lot more this year. I've just been working on The Witcher 3 a lot and doing it as my 50th platinum, so haven't been popping anything for a while. But definitely got some good stuff planned to do. :)

User can skip me and rate SolidWolf's collection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jyn Erso said:

Believe me, you'll see a lot more this year. I've just been working on The Witcher 3 a lot and doing it as my 50th platinum, so haven't been popping anything for a while. But definitely got some good stuff planned to do. :)

User can skip me and rate SolidWolf's collection.

I've been playing the witcher 3 because I just got goty, and I love it, I really want to platinum it

• Like 1

Just now, SoIidWoIf said:

I've been playing the witcher 3 because I just got goty, and I love it, I really want to platinum it

Same here, been playing the complete edition, it's that amazing. I'm just hoping to platinum it by next month as even if it's great, I'd still like to pop more platinum's.

User can skip me again, just was replying to the quoted post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5/10. Most of your UR plats are popular FPS games (i.e COD and BF). So those UR plats arent that difficult to obtain. Also a lot of FPS games in general. Maybe try to switch it up and try to obtain plats with the same rarity, but different genre. Games like Rogue Legacy, MGRR, Titan Souls etc. That will definitely boost your overall plat score :)

Some pretty impressive Platinum's you have Sir. Super Meat Boy especially makes me jealous, I just don't have the nerves for it. Too much rage.

I'm gonna give you just 10, would like to give 10+ but you have just one trophy on Enter The Gungeon ;)

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1