Muff

Rate The Platinums

3,888 posts in this topic

@James_Tonto

8/10

A nice collection of games - you got good taste (except thoseCrash Bandicoot ones :-P )

A fair amount of games too - a lot of Platinums not 100% though, gotta get them DLCs done!

@DrBloodmoney

Hey thanks, yeah hopefully I'll hit 300+ platinum trophies someday. As for the 100%, a lot of them aren't finished, for various reasons. I tend to do a cost, benefit outlook, regarding trophies. I.e, would it be worth paying for this DLC, for a 100% completion. And do I enjoy a game enough, to attempt that goal? Something like Rocket League or Goat Simulator aren't going to be 100% finished, since I don't enjoy Rocket League enough to go and pay for all the extra content. And I was content with Goat Simulator, it added the DLC, after I was finished with the game. And I didn't really want to play again.

I plan to do Arkham City's DLC this year, and I'll be doing the New Game+ Content for Horizon Zero Dawn later too, I plan to record the footage. ^_^ Also All of Nioh's extra DLC and some non-trophy DLC like Artorias Abyss and Furi's Flame boss fight.

Oh and 10/10 for your super-high trophy count ;)

Edited by James_Tonto

9/10 my friend. Some nice ultra rare plats like the Star Ocean series, Mirror's Edge andFinal Fantasy XIV just to name a few. 

Nice avatar BTW :)

Easy 10/10. Very impressive collection. I don't see BattleFantasia that often!

@mackenzie129 I'll give you a 7/10. It would be higher, but you've left a lot of games unfinished, and none of your plats really stand out, to me. Though you do have good taste in games ;)

@James_Tonto 10/10 you got a lot of time investedd hard trophies done. Wet, Skyrim , demon souls aren't easy. 

I know I'm slowly working on it lol but thank you buddy :D

7/10

Pretty casual list, but not bad at all.

Edited by Crzy Minus

Uhmmm... Persona, Steins;Gate, last guardian, also Miku...  

7.5/10 well done! 😄

So a double plat of My Name is Mayo, a few Telltale plats, a Minecraft plat, a bunch of plats of games I've never heard off, and very little decent plats.

3/10

You're just getting started though, just pick more better games to plat.

Edited by Crzy Minus

@Crzy Minus 7/10, you have my respect for N++, I'd probably go insane going for that one. xD Good luck with Gravity Rush 2 as well, I just finished that myself. ^_^

The fact that you have Mugen Souls plats, Disgaea plats and Star Ocean 4 plat well, I just can say 10/10

7/10 I remember getting the platinum Xillia before it was a joy 

On 03/03/2018 at 5:19 AM, Melty said:

7/10 I remember getting the platinum Xillia before it was a joy 

You should go for it again it still is a joy.

Anyway you get a 7.5/10 you have good taste in video-games that's for sure.

On 5/3/2018 at 2:26 AM, Galactic Nordic Nuts said:

8/10 nice mix of plats

You got the plat in Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Black Ops 3. That's quite some dedication.

9/10

7/10

Although half of these are all fighting games, it's a pretty casual list of plats. But still a few of those are quite good.

Edited by Crzy Minus

@Crzy Minus

5/10

A good start - not a huge number, but a smattering of rare ones and not to much spam.

A bit lacking in diversity of game type (mostly FPSs, Platformer and 3rd Person Character Action games) and quite a few soft-plats (gotta get all that dlc done or it just piles up ;))

Well deserved props for N++ :)

Edited by DrBloodmoney