Rate The Platinums

Muff

@DrBloodmoney

Hey thanks, yeah hopefully I'll hit 300+ platinum trophies someday. As for the 100%, a lot of them aren't finished, for various reasons. I tend to do a cost, benefit outlook, regarding trophies. I.e, would it be worth paying for this DLC, for a 100% completion. And do I enjoy a game enough, to attempt that goal? Something like Rocket League or Goat Simulator aren't going to be 100% finished, since I don't enjoy Rocket League enough to go and pay for all the extra content. And I was content with Goat Simulator, it added the DLC, after I was finished with the game. And I didn't really want to play again.

I plan to do Arkham City's DLC this year, and I'll be doing the New Game+ Content for Horizon Zero Dawn later too, I plan to record the footage. ^_^ Also All of Nioh's extra DLC and some non-trophy DLC like Artorias Abyss and Furi's Flame boss fight.

Oh and 10/10 for your super-high trophy count ;)

Edited by James_Tonto
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So a double plat of My Name is Mayo, a few Telltale plats, a Minecraft plat, a bunch of plats of games I've never heard off, and very little decent plats.

3/10

You're just getting started though, just pick more better games to plat.

Edited by Crzy Minus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Crzy Minus

5/10

A good start - not a huge number, but a smattering of rare ones and not to much spam.

A bit lacking in diversity of game type (mostly FPSs, Platformer and 3rd Person Character Action games) and quite a few soft-plats (gotta get all that dlc done or it just piles up ;))

Well deserved props for N++ :)

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...