Muff

Rate The Platinums

3,831 posts in this topic

@Beyondthegrave07

i rate it a 7.5/10. It’s that high because you have a high amount of plats, with no extremely easy plats. (90+%).

however, You also don’t have many ultra rare plats. And i think you could achieve some. You have crash bandicoot plat and to me that game is more difficult than many of my ultra rare plats. And you do look like the person who is willing to spend time on a game with a few final fantasy’s/valkyria chornicles/tales of/etc etc in that list.

for example, finish rigs! You almost have that extremely rare plat.

This will be interesting to see what I get, I expect I get a 2. Death Trooper, looking at your list and the games you got, while I see a few easy plats, but with 77, rank you are and the games you got, especially with me seeing some JRPg and I know the pain of doing dragon ball xenoverse. I will give it a healthy 7/10.

1 hour ago, ninjagirl657 said:

This will be interesting to see what I get, I expect I get a 2. Death Trooper, looking at your list and the games you got, while I see a few easy plats, but with 77, rank you are and the games you got, especially with me seeing some JRPg and I know the pain of doing dragon ball xenoverse. I will give it a healthy 7/10.

Why would you get a 2/10?  I have some buddies who have done Xenoverse 1 and 2.  It seems like a pain.  Fairly healthy grind.  They never finished the 2nd one.  Also, I hear the Batman action games aren't push-overs either  You have a pretty good start.  Your completion rate is really good too.  I'd give anybody with at least one grindy plat a 5/10.  I'm not too familiar with your other plats though.  Some JRPG stuff?  They're at least grindy most of the time.  Also, you have suffered through some of that beta test of a fighting game, SFV.  So, definitely greater than the average, lazy trophy hunter.  Keep it up.

6/10 

11/10

Just to be short, platinuming Injustice and having Persona 4 Arena Ultimax at 100% is something that is impressive by itself, of course having so many UR platinums makes this list one of the best I have seen.

Posted (edited)

10/10 for all of them hyper plats

1414660174-hyperdimension-neptunia-re-bi

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls

10/10 for that Star Ocean plat.