Rate The Platinums

Muff

This will be interesting to see what I get, I expect I get a 2. Death Trooper, looking at your list and the games you got, while I see a few easy plats, but with 77, rank you are and the games you got, especially with me seeing some JRPg and I know the pain of doing dragon ball xenoverse. I will give it a healthy 7/10.

1 hour ago, ninjagirl657 said:

This will be interesting to see what I get, I expect I get a 2. Death Trooper, looking at your list and the games you got, while I see a few easy plats, but with 77, rank you are and the games you got, especially with me seeing some JRPg and I know the pain of doing dragon ball xenoverse. I will give it a healthy 7/10.

Why would you get a 2/10?  I have some buddies who have done Xenoverse 1 and 2.  It seems like a pain.  Fairly healthy grind.  They never finished the 2nd one.  Also, I hear the Batman action games aren't push-overs either  You have a pretty good start.  Your completion rate is really good too.  I'd give anybody with at least one grindy plat a 5/10.  I'm not too familiar with your other plats though.  Some JRPG stuff?  They're at least grindy most of the time.  Also, you have suffered through some of that beta test of a fighting game, SFV.  So, definitely greater than the average, lazy trophy hunter.  Keep it up.

6/10 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 4:13 AM, ToXicChaoS87 said:

9/10 for all them neptunia games and some i will never accomplish, would of been 10/10 but i saw my name is mayo in the list 1f601.png

6/10

You have a few, nice UR platinums and have restrained yourself on the Ultra-easy platinums for the most part (3 of them) so I'll at least put you above average. You still lack rare, very rare, and ultra rare plats, so I can't really go much higher. 

5 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

6/10

You have a few, nice UR platinums and have restrained yourself on the Ultra-easy platinums for the most part (3 of them) so I'll at least put you above average. You still lack rare, very rare, and ultra rare plats, so I can't really go much higher. 

7/10. Solid list overall but could use some more ultra rares and get your completion percentage up but still a really solid list. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

8/10

Overall a pretty damn solid list. Platinums from a bunch of different genres and difficulty ratings.

11/10

Incredible list, with some beauties like MG Revengeance, Jotun, Vanquish.... And a lot of other ones! Congrats!

Off-Topic: I've had The Flame in the Flood for a long time in my Backlog, it is too difficult? Or glitchy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

11/10

Incredible list, with some beauties like MG Revengeance, Jotun, Vanquish.... And a lot of other ones! Congrats!

Off-Topic: I've had The Flame in the Flood for a long time in my Backlog, it is too difficult? Or glitchy?

It's not glitched or difficult. It just has trophies that most won't get naturally which is why they're so rare. Difficulty 5/10 and about 20 to 30 hours. Very good survival game. 

• Like 2