Rate The Platinums

Muff

• 1 month later...

@ZachGM91

Not sure i have much authority on this or what the marking criteria is (Spaz seems to have a better handle on this that I), but i enjoy this community and happy to contribute. Hope you don't mind my personal opinion of a very, very solid 7/10... No hidden trophies which i like and a high completion rating. Would have loved to seen the Uncharted games at full 100% which would have bumped the score up. I like the occassions where you have deliberately ordered your games i.e Crash 1 - 2 - 3 and similarly with Kingdom Hearts. Nice rarity on the Trine 2 trophies too! Good work!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lidiardo said:

@ZachGM91

Not sure i have much authority on this or what the marking criteria is (Spaz seems to have a better handle on this that I), but i enjoy this community and happy to contribute. Hope you don't mind my personal opinion of a very, very solid 7/10... No hidden trophies which i like and a high completion rating. Would have loved to seen the Uncharted games at full 100% which would have bumped the score up. I like the occassions where you have deliberately ordered your games i.e Crash 1 - 2 - 3 and similarly with Kingdom Hearts. Nice rarity on the Trine 2 trophies too! Good work!

No problem. Thanks for the feedback. I love hearing personal opinions. Gives me the chance to see how everyone thinks. The Uncharted games aren't at 100% only due to the Brutal trophy and, if I can be honest, I don't like Uncharted 1 enough to go back to it. Also, I like to do game in order to best understand the story better. The only times I do them out of order (such as inFAMOUS Second Son and Uncharted 4) is when I don't have the games before hand or I've beaten them on another system.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spaz said:

9 out of 10

Boost your completion percentage to the 90 percent mark and I’ll give you 10 out of 10.

Quality account with a lot of rare trophies. Isn’t cluttered with trash 20 - 30 minute games with 10 - 11 gold trophies each.

Impressive balance of quality games and plat rating. I also like the fact that he is attempting to play old Konami and Capcom classics.

As for me, I've slowed down after hitting past 100. I reached my goal of 100 plats anyway. That's all I need.

11 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

10/10 Very nice collection, love your Star Ocean and Tales plats, and a lot of CoD ones too, I enjoyed those games too but the hacked mp trophies keep me out from the latest games...

10/10 Nice variety of genres and difficulties as well as an insanely good completion rate especially with 200 plats.

• Like 1