Rate The Platinums

Muff

On 15/9/2019 at 7:02 PM, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

10/10 for thou has slayed many alchemy games with alchemy making, plus good taste in genres :)

Hey! how are you? are you playing already Firis-chan? ?

btw take a 10 :awesome:

9 hours ago, thepeaguy said:

I'll be happy with a 7 (I think I deserve that score), but thank you for the kind words. :)

7? Nah, with more than 100 platinum 7 is too low so maybe a honest number could be a 9, you have Symphonia platinum and also SO 4 YOU CAN'T deserve a 7.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Hey! how are you? are you playing already Firis-chan? 1f914.png

btw take a 10 :awesome:

Almost ready for alchemy, been in the GT sport zone, will be preparing after a few more gold medals and more battles completed

on my 2nd So4 run :)

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls

On 16/9/2019 at 10:03 PM, DesmaBR said:

9.5/10

Really good collection, but could use a -1% plat.

I think that DesmaBR was the last one that actually gave a score before the thread derailed a little so I will rate his plats...

9/10

Nice collection with good diversity, loving some of your RPG plats like Paradox and Agarest 2!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

@starcrunch061 

A balanced diet - some fast food, some caviar, and plenty of good ol’ meat and potatoes :)

9/10 1f44d.png

Wow no one was around to rate your plats, well then I’ll rate 8/10. Very nice collection, everything from time consuming to hard plats. Love the GTA IV and Disgaea 3 plat :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 2:43 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

6.5/10. Not bad just not a very big collection or anything to crazy but all are quality games and not shovel ware at least.

I always had a lot of respect for your plats, especially with some really difficult and time-consuming VR plats. Also, it looks like you deliberately avoid stacking EZPZs for the gainz.

9/10 definitely. Maybe 9.5/10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I always had a lot of respect for your plats, especially with some really difficult and time-consuming VR plats. Also, it looks like you deliberately avoid stacking EZPZs for the gainz.

9/10 definitely. Maybe 9.5/10.

9/10

Quite a few plats that require genuine skill. Docked a little for plats without timestamps

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, VigilantCrow said:

9/10

Quite a few plats that require genuine skill. Docked a little for plats without timestamps

10/10

Great completion rate and some difficult challenges knocked out! Fector's Challenge is no joke and that XCOM2 plat is impressive! Relatively young account but off to an awesome start, keep it up!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2020 at 11:37 AM, JIVe_____ said:

10/10

Great completion rate and some difficult challenges knocked out! Fector's Challenge is no joke and that XCOM2 plat is impressive! Relatively young account but off to an awesome start, keep it up!

10/10

You got some great ones, like MGS4, Max Payne, Super Meat Boy and Mortal Kombat! 99.06% completion rate is no joke, as well. Congrats!

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Keeperly said:

Very good list. I see a lot of hard platinums and you got a huge game collection. So it's a 9.5 from me

6.5/10

That Friday the 13th platinum is really shiny, but you've got to work on your completion percentage! You've got some really great games.

• Like 1