Rate The Platinums

Muff

17 minutes ago, VoxAnimi said:

8/10

Your collection has a nice amount of variety from prominent AAA titles to indies and so on. Plus, some platinums that I yearn to eventually obtain like Downwell or Titanfall 2. 

6/10.  Good completion percentage just not a lot of games or anything to difficult on it but it looks like you haven’t been doing it for real long either.

2 minutes ago, xprzemo98 said:

Very nice completion rate and good to see that many platinumed Resident Evil games. 8/10

That Wipeout HD plat! Also, I know how difficult the first Evil Within game is, as well as the long multiplayer grind in Red Dead Redemption.

You're well on your way to a big platinum collection. 8/10

• Like 1

I'll give you an 8. You have a lot of fluff in your platinums, but I'm very impressed with some of your ultra rares. Definitely better than your average trophy hunter (5/10), but could use some more rare, very rare, and ultra rare to make your profile really shine. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'll give you an 8. You have a lot of fluff in your platinums, but I'm very impressed with some of your ultra rares. Definitely better than your average trophy hunter (5/10), but could use some more rare, very rare, and ultra rare to make your profile really shine. 

Oh hello there ;)

You have a very diverse range of games in these plats, though I must lament that you did double up a few, and yet... 100 platinums is nothing to shack a stick at. Even more fun, we share 13 platinums, sweet. 

To comment on the difficulty, of your platinum set, I would say The Pro gleams brightly against a mound of cherished memories. While I cannot gauge for certain all games you've platinumed by legth or difficulty, I can say that you never seemed to buy a game just for its trophies. To that I respect, and so, I would say your collection sits squarely as an 8.2/10. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Oh hello there ;)

You have a very diverse range of games in these plats, though I must lament that you did double up a few, and yet... 100 platinums is nothing to shack a stick at. Even more fun, we share 13 platinums, sweet. 

To comment on the difficulty, of your platinum set, I would say The Pro gleams brightly against a mound of cherished memories. While I cannot gauge for certain all games you've platinumed by legth or difficulty, I can say that you never seemed to buy a game just for its trophies. To that I respect, and so, I would say your collection sits squarely as an 8.2/10. 

9.5/10

Great completion rate and a diverse list comprising of platformers, RPG’s, and adventures! Also doesn’t shy from a challenge evidenced by Crypt and SMB. Earn that SMB plat and your profile is easily a 10. Keep up the great work ? 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

A very fair rating, thank you, and I'm totally working hard for those Ultra Rares/Very Rares at the moment actually while trying to keep the rank up!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, JIVe_____ said:

9.5/10

Great completion rate and a diverse list comprising of platformers, RPG’s, and adventures! Also doesn’t shy from a challenge evidenced by Crypt and SMB. Earn that SMB plat and your profile is easily a 10. Keep up the great work 1f44d.png 

Looks like you got skipped over and I was summoned by the power of quotes, so let's do this!

First off, I just wanted to say that your profile looks similar to mine except you actually complete your hard games. ? Some people would say that 107 isn't "that many", but I look at quality over quantity and your profile definitely has quality. SMB, Overwatch, TLG just to name a few definitely blew me away and for that I'd easily give you a 9/10. 

Now, I know what you're thinking, "What do I have to do to get a 10/10?" Crypt of the Necrodancer. That gives you an automatic 10. Lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Looks like you got skipped over and I was summoned by the power of quotes, so let's do this!

First off, I just wanted to say that your profile looks similar to mine except you actually complete your hard games. 1f602.png Some people would say that 107 isn't "that many", but I look at quality over quantity and your profile definitely has quality. SMB, Overwatch, TLG just to name a few definitely blew me away and for that I'd easily give you a 9/10. 

Now, I know what you're thinking, "What do I have to do to get a 10/10?" Crypt of the Necrodancer. That gives you an automatic 10. Lol.

Seeing as everyone on this page already has been rated, I'll just rate you again lol

100 plats is a pretty good number, especially seeing as there are no easy, trash games on your profile (eg ratalaika, mayo). Not a lot of really hard plats, though I do see a few very lengthy ones. Bonus points for 69% completion rate lol

7.5/10

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Spaz said:

BUMPing this topic to the front.

9.75/10

242 plats built on quality games from old school and current gen games! No “easy-peasy” plats from what I’ve observed. Has a good mix of different genres including action, platformers, fighting, racing, FPS’s, and not shy about challenges as evidenced by Vanquish and SMB. A really solid list!

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 10:39 PM, JIVe_____ said:

9.75/10

242 plats built on quality games from old school and current gen games! No “easy-peasy” plats from what I’ve observed. Has a good mix of different genres including action, platformers, fighting, racing, FPS’s, and not shy about challenges as evidenced by Vanquish and SMB. A really solid list!

9.5/10

It's an impressive list with plenty of great platinums!

• Like 1