Rate The Platinums

Muff

44 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

7/10. Good completion rate just not a lot of games or trophies though. Boost that and your ultra rares up and it will go higher.

9/10

13 platinums that are < 1%. Plenty more than are ultra rare in general. Cool unique titles like We Happy Few, Apotheon, and a great variety of genres in general. The only reason I deduct a point is because you do have some "gross" plats in there (yes I'm on one of those people who doesn't value the Mayo game), but they're so few compared to other accounts that you maintain a 40% rarity trophy rate which is excellent for an account of your size. 

6/10

Having 387 hidden trophies hurts your score a lot. Doesn't make sense with a 70 percent completion rate because you are far from a completionist, which I would categorize as somebody with at least 90 percent completion or higher.

You also have various easy games unfinished like Until Dawn, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Stories: The Path of Destinies, Ratchet and Clank (PS4), Bully and Assassins Creed II, among others. Get these games done, none of them are difficult to finish.

You have a few gems, like A Hat in Time and Thumper, and you got a nice little handful of sub 1 percent platinums which are always great to have. But the vast amount of hidden trophies on top of having a bunch of easier games unfinished hurts your score.

Some more Ultra Rare and Very Rare trophies would be nice as well.

• 2 weeks later...

9/10, you are a great completionist and not the kind of person who focus exclusively on indies (and get all possible versions of the same games) to add trophies to your list. Only the most challenging games seem to be the ones you're having the most problems with, like GTA V, that's not a platinum for everybody.

If possible, you should try to complete Red Dead Redemption. I did it by looking for players depite the online servers being that buggy. The two remaining trophies for Uncharted 4 DLC's are a pain in the ass, i'm not interested in doing that much for two bronze trophies. You should finish Resident Evil HD, as a fan of the series, it is easily one of the best games out of the series, if not the best.

@BlackSnake1435

8/10

A Mila Kunas of a list - small, but perfectly formed ;)

You have a very impressive perseverance with getting 100%’s after plat is done (Uncharted Brutal trophies are impressive!) 

No filler or easy stacks to pad it out, though you do seem to lack much in the way of indie games - they’re not all My Name is Mayo and easy peasy stacks - there are some true greats with tough plata out there from the small studios too!

20 hours ago, funboy1246 said:

@DrBloodmoney 

i would say a 9.5/10 you have a veritable ton of them for one, and they're a nice mix of different genres. very impressive.

I would say 8 out of 10 !!

You have played a variety of genres (i.e. adventure games, telltale games, rpg games), and have obtained platinum trophies in some really impressive games, like AC Origins, Bard's Tale, God Of War, Skyrim, Battlefield 1, Fallout 4, Sleeping Dogs!

Congratulations ! ?

• Like 1

Somewhere between a 6 and a 7 out of 10.

Your account has potential, but seeing stuff like Saints Row IV: Re-elected not done hurts your score a bit. Sleeping Dogs is also unfinished.

Those FIFA sports titles are the best I see from your list. There is definitely room for improvement. Sly Cooper 3 isn't too bad even if the challenges are a bit annoying. I can understand skipping Brutal, but you don't even have the platinum trophies for the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection. Definitely work on those if you can.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

On 10/08/2020 at 8:18 AM, BlackSnake1435 said:

I must definetely rate your list with a 10/10. You have a very good collection and most of them finished to 100%. It seems like only the tough are giving you troubles, like GTA V and stuff like that.

Definitely a 10/10 :)  Really really Impressive!

Edited by xxEliteCDxx

I must rate somewhere between 6.5 and 7. You seem like a casual trophy hunter to me with some very great titles.The impressive ones for me in your list are those sport ones like fifa etc. Completion rate is not bad 75% with not hidden trophies seems pretty great.

If you would ask is there any room for improvements I would say yes definitely try to finish those easy games that you didn’t complete like word search by powgi and so on.

Edited by FearlessElle
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 5:55 AM, Revvie said:

7.5/10 You have a lot of good plats but the large amount of very common plats is not for my taste so minus points for that.

I'd say 9/10 you have some awesome plats and a great mix from rhythm games like Hatsune Miku to GTA to CoD.  You have great taste in games and you've got a great mix of rare and easy plats as well as a great completion percentage at 70%.  Awesome job!

1 hour ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I'll give you a 7.5, about half the games I don't really know but the other half are games that I also have platinum.

9/10 

Great completion rate with varying genres! I can tell you’re dedicated if you’re willing to 100% LBP2 and Uncharted 3 lmao! 182 plats is impressive and isn’t built on Ratalaika from what I’ve observed.

10 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

It's good enough but no stranger from the usual suspects: Casual titles, Telltale-like adventures, multiple plats of the same game, My Name is Mayo, etc.

Definitely 10/10! You have some really impressive platinum trophies, including Fall Guys, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Crash-Team Racing Nitro Fueled :)

Congratulations!! ?

• Like 1

7/10

A little surprised to see My Name Is Mayo not once but twice ? but I see from all your FIFA plats that you have the dedication to complete sports games so that is impressive in my book! I think you shouldn't be afraid to challenge yourself a bit more often (something I'm working on myself), but overall you have a nice variety! :)

• Like 1

On 25/8/2020 at 3:44 AM, mcjonathan888 said:

7/10

A little surprised to see My Name Is Mayo not once but twice 1f609.png but I see from all your FIFA plats that you have the dedication to complete sports games so that is impressive in my book! I think you shouldn't be afraid to challenge yourself a bit more often (something I'm working on myself), but overall you have a nice variety! :)

8/10

Good mix, assassins platinum, uncharted and even south park.

• Like 3