Muff

Rate The Platinums

4,003 posts in this topic

On 25/8/2020 at 3:44 AM, mcjonathan888 said:

7/10

 

A little surprised to see My Name Is Mayo not once but twice 1f609.png but I see from all your FIFA plats that you have the dedication to complete sports games so that is impressive in my book! I think you shouldn't be afraid to challenge yourself a bit more often (something I'm working on myself), but overall you have a nice variety! :)

8/10

 

Good mix, assassins platinum, uncharted and even south park.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 2:43 AM, Velt162 said:

8/10

 

Good mix, assassins platinum, uncharted and even south park.

8.5/10

Pretty good list with plenty of good titles

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

8.5/10

Pretty good list with plenty of good titles

10/10 impressive collection of rare plats from games I've never heard of.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7.5/10 Almost a good amount of every rarity plats and your plats are good stuffs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, closertim said:

I'll give you a 7.5. Not a bad list. 

9.5/10

 

A pretty steady flow of quick plats, but looking into some of your rarer plats, I enjoyed discovering your passion for music/dance games, as that is not something I see very often! Also of note are several solid sports and racing plats and a respectable amount of dedication to GTA. Cool!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mcjonathan888 said:

9.5/10

 

A pretty steady flow of quick plats, but looking into some of your rarer plats, I enjoyed discovering your passion for music/dance games, as that is not something I see very often! Also of note are several solid sports and racing plats and a respectable amount of dedication to GTA. Cool!

8/10

 

Not bad for an average list, in honesty. I can tell you're an avid fan of the PS4 Uncharted series, just by looking at the Platinums. And that Spyro Trilogy plat, as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

A new account with some nice plats. 7/10

8.5/10. Great profile with a great completion percentage and a good variety of games. Even better since there are none of those cheap easy shit games on there. Once you crack 200+ Platinums it will be even better.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 9:09 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

8.5/10. Great profile with a great completion percentage and a good variety of games. Even better since there are none of those cheap easy shit games on there. Once you crack 200+ Platinums it will be even better.

9.5/10 Tons of plats. enough that i didnt go thorugh them all lol. but theres a great variety of games. plenty of plats on there im super jealous of lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 3:55 PM, funboy1246 said:

9.5/10 Tons of plats. enough that i didnt go thorugh them all lol. but theres a great variety of games. plenty of plats on there im super jealous of lol.

5/10 

 

5 points for playing the games you love 

0 points for failing grade (lol) completion percentage and many games not even beaten but I respect the fact you play without hunting. 

Edited by MikeCheck--
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2020 at 5:55 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

5/10 

 

5 points for playing the games you love 

0 points for failing grade (lol) completion percentage and many games not even beaten but I respect the fact you play without hunting. 

9/10. A lot of em, including some obscure (to me) titles. Not all easy either.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, TheFemaleDurden said:

9/10. A lot of em, including some obscure (to me) titles. Not all easy either.

7/10 got some good games completed. Though it seems you got quite the amount of games with uncompleted DLC trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 out of 10.

 

Low average rarity, lots of obscure anime and manga titles, and some difficult platinums like Sonic Unleashed and Titan Souls. Also played some PS3 games not too long ago so you get some bonus points.

 

I would remove those F rank games off your list. There is stuff like Okami HD on your list that you can finish.

 

Otherwise it's a very solid, respectable trophy account, especially with the number of trophies you have.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spaz said:

9 out of 10.

 

Low average rarity, lots of obscure anime and manga titles, and some difficult platinums like Sonic Unleashed and Titan Souls. Also played some PS3 games not too long ago so you get some bonus points.

 

I would remove those F rank games off your list. There is stuff like Okami HD on your list that you can finish.

 

Otherwise it's a very solid, respectable trophy account, especially with the number of trophies you have.

9.5/10

 

Games like Super Meat Boy and Vanquish are truly hard earned and rare plats. That is a massive accomplishment. 

 

I especially like your high completion rate and game franchise plats eg. Jak, Spyro, Uncharted, Arkham etc. 

 

You can still finish some franchises off like for example Dead Space 3 and Prince of Persia 2008. As well as mop up games incomplete that are still obtainable like Fallout 4. I'm sure that will happen with your backlog cleanup.

 

Respected PSNP member whom I see quite a bit with a fantastic trophy collection to boot.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 out of 10

 

Very good variety of games. Love the fact you're playing some old school games like Altered Beast and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Nice amount of Very Rare and Ultra Rare trophies.

 

Get that completion up, plenty of games you can finish on your list.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8/10 

 

decent account, I like that you finish your games eventually so that’s awesome in my opinion, and what I liked more is the account was created 8 years ago so your are holding your ground and finished alot of games keeping your completion high, I will assume you cleaned some games that you played before you were even a hunters and I honestly appreciate that.

 

what annoyed me is uncharted 2 and 3 not at 100%

I don’t blame you the online isn’t great but it’s fucked up, that game ruined your 100% but a decent account overall keep it up, I will check it from now and then for indie games recommendations since you played shit ton of them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Atoya said:

8/10

 

9 out of 10 for you @Atoya.

 

There's a LOT of great stuff on your account. You're NOT afraid of challenge, as Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread show. Also has a patience for time consuming multiplayer games, Friday the 13th being among them.

 

Maybe you can give me some help on Surgeon Simulator. You almost beat me in time on Aaru's Awakening.

 

34 minutes ago, Atoya said:

what I liked more is the account was created 8 years ago so your are holding your ground and finished alot of games keeping your completion high, I will assume you cleaned some games that you played before you were even a hunters and I honestly appreciate that.

 

You're definitely right, I wasn't a trophy hunter at first. In fact Old School Runescape and World of Warcraft took up the bulk of my gaming time. Looking back, I wish I started trophy hunting years earlier.

 

35 minutes ago, Atoya said:

what annoyed me is uncharted 2 and 3 not at 100%

I don’t blame you the online isn’t great but it’s fucked up, that game ruined your 100% but a decent account overall keep it up, I will check it from now and then for indie games recommendations since you played shit ton of them.

 

Those are the killers. Shame too since Naughty Dog basically shut down the online for them including The Last of Us. So those games get shut down yet Battlefield Bad Company 1, Far Cry 2 and Call of Duty: World at War STILL have online servers working? Just how?

 

I love my good indie games. A lot of garbage ones out there I will admit. Orc Slayer and Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space are two examples.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how people 'rate' other people's trophies everything is subjective. Am I rating based on the number of trophies/platinum trophies or completion rate? I think it would be unfair to give someone a 'rating' based on trophies especially when I have never played a lot of the games on the above users list. Therefore I can only really comment based on the games I have personally played.

 

Vanquish is a stellar game and a very hard game because of the challenges which I still have yet to finish, I remember having a difficult time trying to clear challenge 4 which to this day is still uncleared, I will go back eventually :).

 

Demon's Souls again another great game, I understand that game can be a pain to 100% as I have that myself. Trying to get the Pure Bladestone was annoying to say the least and I ended up doing more playthrough's than I was supposed to due to not getting a Pure Moon and Darkmoon Stone from the crystal lizards in worlds 3 and 4 respectively.

 

Batman Arkham Asylum again another gem of a game, this guy has great taste in games. I recently finished this to 100% myself and I know first hand how difficult Shock and Awe extreme was I literally had a fraction of a second left before I would have been electrocuted on the final round. Great stuff!

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2020 at 5:44 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

I'm not sure how people 'rate' other people's trophies everything is subjective. Am I rating based on the number of trophies/platinum trophies or completion rate? I think it would be unfair to give someone a 'rating' based on trophies especially when I have never played a lot of the games on the above users list. Therefore I can only really comment based on the games I have personally played.

 

Vanquish is a stellar game and a very hard game because of the challenges which I still have yet to finish, I remember having a difficult time trying to clear challenge 4 which to this day is still uncleared, I will go back eventually :).

 

Demon's Souls again another great game, I understand that game can be a pain to 100% as I have that myself. Trying to get the Pure Bladestone was annoying to say the least and I ended up doing more playthrough's than I was supposed to due to not getting a Pure Moon and Darkmoon Stone from the crystal lizards in worlds 3 and 4 respectively.

 

Batman Arkham Asylum again another gem of a game, this guy has great taste in games. I recently finished this to 100% myself and I know first hand how difficult Shock and Awe extreme was I literally had a fraction of a second left before I would have been electrocuted on the final round. Great stuff!

 

 

i do it based on number of games played (variety of games adds points) number of plats (higher the better) and completion rate.so like for you

5/10 not alot of games played and not alot of platinums, but you have a decent variety and a good completion rate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, funboy1246 said:

i do it based on number of games played (variety of games adds points) number of plats (higher the better) and completion rate.so like for you

5/10 not alot of games played and not alot of platinums, but you have a decent variety and a good completion rate.

 

Cool, my account is only 5 months old so that's not a bad rating, I'll definitely be working on my completion rate and hopefully finish some more of them off to 100% if I can but these games are tough. After looking through your list I would say try and finish some of the games your close to the platinum trophy on like God of War, to be honest you have that many games I wouldn't know where to begin.

 

I thought I was bad starting with 15 games but trying to manage your list is absurd. Try and finish Batman Arkham Asylum if you can your pretty close to the platinum, if I can do it, so can you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Cool, my account is only 5 months old so that's not a bad rating, I'll definitely be working on my completion rate and hopefully finish some more of them off to 100% if I can but these games are tough. After looking through your list I would say try and finish some of the games your close to the platinum trophy on like God of War, to be honest you have that many games I wouldn't know where to begin.

 

I thought I was bad starting with 15 games but trying to manage your list is absurd. Try and finish Batman Arkham Asylum if you can your pretty close to the platinum, if I can do it, so can you.

7/10

All 3 platinum trophies are rare or better. Well done! Definitely work on getting the rest finished up and I'd bump you up to a 10/10 :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

7/10

All 3 platinum trophies are rare or better. Well done! Definitely work on getting the rest finished up and I'd bump you up to a 10/10 :)

10/10 LOVE the variety and types of games. well done!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.