Rate The Platinums

Muff

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jello said:

9.5/10 according to me, lots of nice UR plats with not much EZPZ mixed in

We don't have many games in common but your definitely not against challenging yourself, a few examples would be Gran Turismo 5, Warhawk and Motorstorm Apocalypse to name a few. Always nice to see someone who isn't afraid of a challenge, even if your not particularly close to the platinum's. As for the platinum's you have I'm not very familiar with a lot of them but fantastic job at Nascar 2014 and John Daly's golf. If you can clean-up or improve your completion rate then I would score you higher but as it stands I would say a 7.5/10 is fair. It's a solid list, keep it up man!   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We don't have many games in common but your definitely not against challenging yourself, a few examples would be Gran Turismo 5, Warhawk and Motorstorm Apocalypse to name a few. Always nice to see someone who isn't afraid of a challenge, even if your not particularly close to the platinum's. As for the platinum's you have I'm not very familiar with a lot of them but fantastic job at Nascar 2014 and John Daly's golf. If you can clean-up or improve your completion rate then I would score you higher but as it stands I would say a 7.5/10 is fair. It's a solid list, keep it up man!   

Some great platinums on some very difficult games - 8/10

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2021 at 3:34 PM, baejacobs said:

8/10

some look impressive, i like how neat it looks with many from the same series

This is a difficult account to rate since we have no games in common and your account is less than 5 months old so take what I say with a grain of salt. At the time of posting you have played roughly the same amount of games I have and finished almost half of the games you've played. Your obviously looking to build upon that completion rate since you're currently working towards Dead by Daylight. Your standout platinum in terms of rarity is Worm's Rumble which is 1.2% but I have no idea how difficult it is or any game on your list for that matter. With that said I would probably give you a 5/10, if you can improve your completion and clean up some games that will definitely improve your score in the future. Good luck! 

• Like 1

9/10

You've got some pretty tough platinums, kinda odd looking at your account as I feel it's almost a generation back and I played some of these games on Xbox 360 years ago. You've got some tough A ranks too like KOF 13, GT5, DOA 5 etc that if platinumed would make this 9.5 imo. As a fellow Brit, I'm impressed with your diversity in titles as you probably know most of people here in the UK only play COD, Fortnite and Fifa!

Anyways nice list so far!

• Like 1

@GloriousFury9414

I’ll go 7/10

An unusual list in some ways - Japan-centric, but with a smattering of sports platinums, and a good chunk of fighting games - those ones don’t look to be there for the trophies, but for the love of the genre ;) 

Unusual to see PES and Fifa completed on the same profile - seems like I usually see folks go with one or the other!

Not a huge list, but focus on quality games for the most part, and a healthy mix of genres ?

• Like 1

7/10 or 8/10. You have a lot of plats in general, but quite a few of them are common and several are in that 80% or higher. I don't hold that against you or anything for the 80+, I just remove them when rating. Overall though, I think it's a very good account and there's still room for improvement.

Keep in mind that I also think 5 is an average trophy hunter, so a 7 or 8 is really good. I was really impressed with some of your UR plats, especially GTAIV. I was also impressed with some of the other skill-based plats that are VR or UR because they're rare because they're hard and not because they're grindy.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, ShaunJones94 said:

10/10. First thought was a 99% completion rate meaning you have cherrypicked easy games but I was impressed with how many respectable platinums you have. Fair play!

7/10

Got some franchise completions with a bit of work to finish off other franchises that are still left. Could do with some more Ultra Rare platinums.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

9.5/10 Old school hard core trophy hunter. Been at it for 12 long years with some extremely impressive plats to show for it. We actually have similar taste in fighting games. Not the highest completion percentage but for an account this old it deserves a bit of slack. 

9/10

Very impressive plats. Especially your fighting games such as P4A, SF’ and UMvC 3. GT5 and NGS2 are also pretty good. The list can go on tbh lol 

1 hour ago, Don_carlito94 said:

9/10

Very impressive plats. Especially your fighting games such as P4A, SF’ and UMvC 3. GT5 and NGS2 are also pretty good. The list can go on tbh lol 

7,5/10 for your complete profile. But very big respect for Assetto Corso. Keep goin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/04/2021 at 5:46 AM, BlackSnake1435 said:

10/10. You don't only have lot of platinums, but also an incredible completion rate.

This is a difficult account for me to rate since we only have 2 games in common God of War 3 and Tekken 7 but I will give it a shot! Technically we have Resident Evil 5 in common except I played the PS3 version. Going through your list the first game that stands out is Bloodborne 100%. I have BloodBorne GOTY edition on my backlog so at some point I hope to earn the 100% myself. Not sure how difficult Dead or Alive 6 is, I plan to purchase the game at some point, the same applies for GTA San Andreas.

Your definitely into your AAA games like Marvel's Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Uncharted and the Witcher 3 which I heard is a serious commitment taking well over 100 hours to finish. Your completion rate is very solid as well nearly 89%, your best platinum or 100% in my eyes is probably Bloodborne, overall I would say 7/10 keep up the good work man!

As always take whatever I say with a grain of salt as far as ratings are concerned

Edited by LancashireLad87