Rate The Platinums

Muff

14 hours ago, TrickyCompa said:

you have a pretty nice list going with 7/10 keep up the great work :)

8/10

4 week old account with some killer Platinums already like Max Payne 3 and SSFIV! Only 8 games played but already has a bit of genre variety in the games you have played and consequently Platted. Will be interesting to see how your profile looks like in a year from now let alone 6 months. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15.2.2022 at 9:23 PM, CrazyJJ16 said:

Again, 9.5. A great list. 

9.4 nice plats but if you could go back and finish some of the ps3 games you could skill wise do it could be more impressive but cant really know if you can go back to ps3 so i didnt take too many points off from it

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, juke1974 said:

9.4 nice plats but if you could go back and finish some of the ps3 games you could skill wise do it could be more impressive but cant really know if you can go back to ps3 so i didnt take too many points off from it

5/10 - Quite a number of platinums here (over 200) which shows your interest in finishing games... that are generally easy. I feel like the more difficult games (or trophies) tend to cause a bit of an obstacle for you. Maybe you simply choose not to pursue them. Regardless, you have a good list of games ranging in difficulties across both PS3 and PS4. I would encourage you to go back and try to finish some of those more pesky/difficult trophies to get that extra little bit of challenge and satisfaction from your games. :)  

Edited by z99f

5 hours ago, z99f said:

5/10 - Quite a number of platinums here (over 200) which shows your interest in finishing games... that are generally easy. I feel like the more difficult games (or trophies) tend to cause a bit of an obstacle for you. Maybe you simply choose not to pursue them. Regardless, you have a good list of games ranging in difficulties across both PS3 and PS4. I would encourage you to go back and try to finish some of those more pesky/difficult trophies to get that extra little bit of challenge and satisfaction from your games. :)  

Been a while since I done one of these.

Let's start with the platinum count, sure having 100 platinums doesn't hit the same like it used to. But you reached that number without doing any of those under 10 mins or 1 hour platinums. No stacks too, which is something you rarely see nowadays. Of that 100 you don't stick to one type of game, you play many different genres which is impressive. You got the tough time consuming under 1% platinums. Your list will only improve judging by your first 100, I'm sure when you reach 200 it will be even better so keep it up.

Since this is just a platinum rating, I'll give you a well deserved 9/10. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25/2/2022 at 4:27 AM, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Been a while since I done one of these.

Let's start with the platinum count, sure having 100 platinums doesn't hit the same like it used to. But you reached that number without doing any of those under 10 mins or 1 hour platinums. No stacks too, which is something you rarely see nowadays. Of that 100 you don't stick to one type of game, you play many different genres which is impressive. You got the tough time consuming under 1% platinums. Your list will only improve judging by your first 100, I'm sure when you reach 200 it will be even better so keep it up.

Since this is just a platinum rating, I'll give you a well deserved 9/10. 

10/10

Nice collection of plats, good variety, rarity and I can see a big CoD fan, good completion rate too. Congrats!

• Like 1

On 5.4.2022 at 1:36 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

you have loads of really low percentage plats, it's very impressive tbh

9/10 because no one gets 10/10 :)

A nice variety of plats, and a list that can be good inspiration for games to play!
Lot's of games on the easier side but then a few pretty tough plats in there too.
I'd say 8/10 because it's a nice, diverse list with no duplicates

Just one more for that juicy 100 plats too, go go go! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

A nice variety of plats, and a list that can be good inspiration for games to play!
Lot's of games on the easier side but then a few pretty tough plats in there too.
I'd say 8/10 because it's a nice, diverse list with no duplicates

Just one more for that juicy 100 plats too, go go go! :D

9/10

Good diversity of games, and some great plats like Mugen Souls Z (love it), RDR 1&2, Rayman Legends.... Congrats!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Good diversity of games, and some great plats like Mugen Souls Z (love it), RDR 1&2, Rayman Legends.... Congrats!

Holy crumbs - what a collection!

As a total novice to fighting games, a lot of your the most dominant games in your collection are alien to me - but I know enough to know how tough they are... and not to follow you down a dark, digital alley! ?

A great chunk of non-fighting games too - quite a haul of the bigger games - not too many indie ones, though you definitely hit some of the great Indies of the past years (Transistor / Hotline Miami etc.), and you have a real eye for the more niche bigger games - and a real fondness for Japanese origin games, I see - those can be real tough nuts to crack, trophy wise!

A great collection - BTW, you need to get on that Super Time Force Ultra! ? Great game! 

Overall, just a pleasure to look through - and humbling for a player like myself!

Top notch! ??

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Like 3

Looking at the Doc's account I hate to think how many hours were spent building up to 24,000 trophies mental! Naturally when you've played nearly 700 games on your account there's going to be a lot of games in common (20). Of those 20 you've got some stellar titles finished like Bloodborne, Sekiro, Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy X and the original Dead Space. It's very difficult for me to rate the account because your talents are suited to games I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Your most impressive platinums to date for me would be 3D Dot Game Heroes because a friend told me the EU version is much harder than the other versions because the dash circuit time is 5 seconds faster than the US version.

Dishonored 100% I heard is tough because of the 3 star challenges in one of the DLC's.  Disgaea 3 isn't easy either regardless of what the guide says. Finally we have GTA4 and Sekiro. The majority of your games I've never heard of so I've probably glanced over some tough games. Your very close to Tetris Effect which I heard is balls hard, like one of the hardest PS4 games to platinum period. If you get that shit done that will put every platinum I've mentioned to shame!

I heard Star Wars TFU is really hard on Sith difficulty if you don't activate some cheat or something, if you did that legit, fair-play I have that on my ever increasing backlog. Not sure how hard Elden Ring was, I doubt it's harder than Sekiro. I'll find out in due course as I plan to play through it later in the year. Usually I rate profiles on a numbered system but I'm struggling with yours so I'll leave with these remarks 'A doc of many talents, humble and honest, keep up the good work doc!'

• Like 4

On 14/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

Looking at the Doc's account I hate to think how many hours were spent building up to 24,000 trophies mental! Naturally when you've played nearly 700 games on your account there's going to be a lot of games in common (20). Of those 20 you've got some stellar titles finished like Bloodborne, Sekiro, Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy X and the original Dead Space. It's very difficult for me to rate the account because your talents are suited to games I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Your most impressive platinums to date for me would be 3D Dot Game Heroes because a friend told me the EU version is much harder than the other versions because the dash circuit time is 5 seconds faster than the US version.

Dishonored 100% I heard is tough because of the 3 star challenges in one of the DLC's.  Disgaea 3 isn't easy either regardless of what the guide says. Finally we have GTA4 and Sekiro. The majority of your games I've never heard of so I've probably glanced over some tough games. Your very close to Tetris Effect which I heard is balls hard, like one of the hardest PS4 games to platinum period. If you get that shit done that will put every platinum I've mentioned to shame!

I heard Star Wars TFU is really hard on Sith difficulty if you don't activate some cheat or something, if you did that legit, fair-play I have that on my ever increasing backlog. Not sure how hard Elden Ring was, I doubt it's harder than Sekiro. I'll find out in due course as I plan to play through it later in the year. Usually I rate profiles on a numbered system but I'm struggling with yours so I'll leave with these remarks 'A doc of many talents, humble and honest, keep up the good work doc!'

Not too many games but the ones you have done are very good, USF4, KOF13, GG, MvC3, DMC5 and so... Great variety of plats, I know this only rate the plats but your completion and average rarity is very good too! Congrats!

10/10

• Like 1

Let me see.@DeepEyes7 Lately you've obviously been obsessively playing fighting games, which I envy you because I don't really get into it. But they are always a good source for ultra rares. It becomes more interesting in the earlier history of your profile because you played different genres like Adventures, Shooters, RPG's, Point'n Click's or Story Games. No trash, only good games. Game completion is also very high.

And my rating is...

Spoiler

this...

Spoiler

number...

Spoiler

here...

Spoiler

9.5:yay:

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Let me see.@DeepEyes7 Lately you've obviously been obsessively playing fighting games, which I envy you because I don't really get into it. But they are always a good source for ultra rares. It becomes more interesting in the earlier history of your profile because you played different genres like Adventures, Shooters, RPG's, Point'n Click's or Story Games. No trash, only good games. Game completion is also very high.

And my rating is...

Hide contents

this...

Hide contents

number...

Hide contents

here...

Hide contents

9.5:yay:

Well, a lot to chew in your trophy list, in first place you have a perfect completion rate, congrats! You said that you don't get into fighting games but you have some nice plats like Injustice and MK that aren't easy, big fan of souls games as I can see, and a big diversity of genres with beautiful plats like Catherine, MP3, Terraria, Bioshock 1&2, Last Guardian, Bastion and so... Great average rarity too, amazing trophy list!

10/10

P.S. I think that if you take out your Bethesda and Souls games we kind of like similar games XD... Nice wordplay with your trophy cabinet btw.

• Like 1

10/10

I normally don't give out a rating this high towards anyone but those who have truly exceptional and more unique trophy lists. I'm sure I've looked at your profile before and maybe even judged it publicly. This is a fantastic list.

A constant stream of S rank games that you managed to consistently maintain for several years. The sky is your limit for fighting games, because god damn. Street Fighter V it looks like you're slowly working on, so you don't have every big difficult fighting game done yet.

Pretty impressive list, and definitely one that you put a great deal of time and effort into.

On 23/04/2022 at 1:11 AM, AJ_Radio said:

10/10

I normally don't give out a rating this high towards anyone but those who have truly exceptional and more unique trophy lists. I'm sure I've looked at your profile before and maybe even judged it publicly. This is a fantastic list.

A constant stream of S rank games that you managed to consistently maintain for several years. The sky is your limit for fighting games, because god damn. Street Fighter V it looks like you're slowly working on, so you don't have every big difficult fighting game done yet.

Pretty impressive list, and definitely one that you put a great deal of time and effort into.

10/10. 

Exceptional trophy list with some really difficult games and high completion %. Plenty of Ultra Rares as well!

A lot of the games on the list I do not recognise, so I don't think I am fully able to appreciate the hard work that went into them. 

Either way, good work and nice to see such dedication. 

On 4/24/2022 at 10:21 PM, SkippiesBar said:

10/10. 

Exceptional trophy list with some really difficult games and high completion %. Plenty of Ultra Rares as well!

A lot of the games on the list I do not recognise, so I don't think I am fully able to appreciate the hard work that went into them. 

Either way, good work and nice to see such dedication. 

7/10

Profile with only a very few games but it looks to be off to a good start so far.

On 04/05/2022 at 1:55 AM, juke1974 said:

10/10 good plats and lots of them very nice i wish i had skills to do some of those lolz

It's been a while since I last critiqued a fellow trophy hunter so let's look at your list. You've played over 600 games on your account which is crazy with a completion percentage of around 60% that's not terrible by any stretch. Of the 21 games we have in common you've completed to 100%; BloodBorne, Spyro 2, The Walking Dead, Infamous Second Son and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1. 

I'll be the first to admit I have never heard of the majority of the games on your account however from the games I am aware of your standout platinums in terms of difficulty for me would be Kingdom Hearts 1 HD, Wolfenstein The New Order, Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege, Just Cause 2 and the aforementioned Bloodborne. As far as rating is concerned I'd probably give you a 5.5/10 there's nothing particular that stands out for me, your best plat is probably BloodBorne in terms of skill. If you finish CTR NF I'd bump you to a 6 :) 

As always take what I say with a grain of salt  

14 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

It's been a while since I last critiqued a fellow trophy hunter so let's look at your list. You've played over 600 games on your account which is crazy with a completion percentage of around 60% that's not terrible by any stretch. Of the 21 games we have in common you've completed to 100%; BloodBorne, Spyro 2, The Walking Dead, Infamous Second Son and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1. 

I'll be the first to admit I have never heard of the majority of the games on your account however from the games I am aware of your standout platinums in terms of difficulty for me would be Kingdom Hearts 1 HD, Wolfenstein The New Order, Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege, Just Cause 2 and the aforementioned Bloodborne. As far as rating is concerned I'd probably give you a 5.5/10 there's nothing particular that stands out for me, your best plat is probably BloodBorne in terms of skill. If you finish CTR NF I'd bump you to a 6 :) 

As always take what I say with a grain of salt

More than anything, your completion percent is most impressive. Maintaining a completion percent like that is extremely difficult. Good work.

Let's look at some of your games. Every one of your platinums is respectable. No EZ plats. Great. Some plats I'll point out is Super Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden, and Sekiro.

Overall, I will give you a 8.5/10. Very good profile, but needs a little bit more platinums to up those points. Good work!!!!

43 minutes ago, Troz said:

More than anything, your completion percent is most impressive. Maintaining a completion percent like that is extremely difficult. Good work.

Let's look at some of your games. Every one of your platinums is respectable. No EZ plats. Great. Some plats I'll point out is Super Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden, and Sekiro.

Overall, I will give you a 8.5/10. Very good profile, but needs a little bit more platinums to up those points. Good work!!!!

you have a load of impressive plats, most of them are the low percent ones

7.5/10

On 11/05/2022 at 9:23 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

you have a load of impressive plats, most of them are the low percent ones

7.5/10

Some decent Platinums in there and a variety of different games but because of completion percentage being as it is I would rate it a 5/10 that’s my reasoning behind the score.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 6:27 AM, blacklight-nero said:

Some decent Platinums in there and a variety of different games but because of completion percentage being as it is I would rate it a 5/10 that’s my reasoning behind the score.

9/10 mostly because of the hidden trophies. Not sure what they are, but my reason for hiding trophies is basically either I absolutely hated the game, or the game is unobtainable.

You get some respect from me for having X-Men Origins: Wolverine as your latest platinum. I wouldn't call it truly great, but it's a very solid AA game from the PS3 era. Worth playing for a movie based title.

Edited by AJ_Radio