Rate The Platinums

Muff

7 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

im sorry, that was not my intention, i didnt wanna take another go 1f60a.png

You just did that by replying and got a double review :hmm: ? I suggest to leave reputation to show your appreciation instead of replying to threads like these. 

I'll review @SkippiesBar and @Baranov_925 so Skippies doesn't get left out. 

@SkippiesBar Although you dont have a lot of Platinums, you have a lot of quality in the ones you do have. Long Grinds, difficult games and triple A games. Would like to see a profile like this in a year's time to see the quality grow in number. Shout out for the Crash 4 Plat, that one is a doozy. 

9/10

@Baranov_925 Good list of Plats. I get the sense you play what you want and aren't concerned with going for difficult Plats. Healthy approach and no EZPZ Plats either which is a bonus 

8/10

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2022 at 4:46 AM, The Devils Reaper said:

Truly a phenomenal profile..

Not that many platinums, with a questionable completion rate, and some EZPZ fighting games such as USF4.. BUT the heavy hitters such as Astros Playroom and Concrete Genie easily bring it back up to a 9/10 ?

Where do I begin with such a massive trophy list, I guess I'll start with games we have in common. We have 27 games in common out of 70 that I've played. Of those 27 you've completed to 100% (23 at the time of posting). Out of the games we have in common your most impressive completion is the 100% for Need For Speed 2015 that prestige mode is something else, kudos.

Digging deeper into your account you've played and completed some respectable games like Trials Rising, Trials of the Blood Dragon, Absolver, Batman Arkham City/Knight. You've finished some souls games as well like Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3. Black Ops 3 is a good 100%, then you have the Crash trilogy and CTR but CTR ain't that hard when you smash developers ^^ 

I don't have the time nor the patience to list every game you've done that's worth mentioning, there are a lot of games I've never heard of so I'm going off the ones I know. I heard the Evil Within is a good platinum which you obviously enjoyed considering you stacked it. I'm trying to find something on your account that tops NFS 2015.

DMC4 is a great platinum I need to get round to that at a later date, Dishonoured 100% is very good as well. Furi is a good platinum as well. Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 are very impressive I'd put them in your top 3. As far as ratings are concerned, I would have given you an 8.5/10 but then I saw both USF4 and UMVC3 which bumps you up to a 9/10, great list!

3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Where do I begin with such a massive trophy list, I guess I'll start with games we have in common. We have 27 games in common out of 70 that I've played. Of those 27 you've completed to 100% (23 at the time of posting). Out of the games we have in common your most impressive completion is the 100% for Need For Speed 2015 that prestige mode is something else, kudos.

Digging deeper into your account you've played and completed some respectable games like Trials Rising, Trials of the Blood Dragon, Absolver, Batman Arkham City/Knight. You've finished some souls games as well like Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3. Black Ops 3 is a good 100%, then you have the Crash trilogy and CTR but CTR ain't that hard when you smash developers ^^ 

I don't have the time nor the patience to list every game you've done that's worth mentioning, there are a lot of games I've never heard of so I'm going off the ones I know. I heard the Evil Within is a good platinum which you obviously enjoyed considering you stacked it. I'm trying to find something on your account that tops NFS 2015.

DMC4 is a great platinum I need to get round to that at a later date, Dishonoured 100% is very good as well. Furi is a good platinum as well. Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 are very impressive I'd put them in your top 3. As far as ratings are concerned, I would have given you an 8.5/10 but then I saw both USF4 and UMVC3 which bumps you up to a 9/10, great list!

I'm not super familiar with some of the games you've played, but you have some Platinums in pretty hard games, like your FromSoftware ones for example. Plenty of fighting and racing Platinums, which are genres that often have fairly challenging lists. You have a few Platinums I wish I had, such as your Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum, which I was working very hard on for quite a while before it went into my backlog, so hats off to you with that specific game. You also have a nice handful of Ultra Rare Platinums, too, and generally a lot of Platinums with a rarity less than 10%.

I can't say a whole lot about your collection due to my unfamiliarity with the games in it, but it looks to me like you mostly trophy hunt in relatively hard games and enjoy a good challenge. I'll give your list a 9/10, and I wish you luck on your future trophy hunting endeavors.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

I'm not super familiar with some of the games you've played, but you have some Platinums in pretty hard games, like your FromSoftware ones for example. Plenty of fighting and racing Platinums, which are genres that often have fairly challenging lists. You have a few Platinums I wish I had, such as your Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum, which I was working very hard on for quite a while before it went into my backlog, so hats off to you with that specific game. You also have a nice handful of Ultra Rare Platinums, too, and generally a lot of Platinums with a rarity less than 10%.

I can't say a whole lot about your collection due to my unfamiliarity with the games in it, but it looks to me like you mostly trophy hunt in relatively hard games and enjoy a good challenge. I'll give your list a 9/10, and I wish you luck on your future trophy hunting endeavors.

Pretty good start i give 7/10 as i dont know all of those but most seems quite easy but good start for trophy hunting in general cant really say much but good luck with games you have and will add ln the list

On 9/5/2022 at 3:32 AM, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

9/10 has many plats 240, with a variety of games.

The balance between long and short plats. 

it seems like a natural profile, you play what you like, you don't avoid hard games or curate it too much just for the stats and at the same time you don't artificially raise the stats with bs games

some very good sets, I like it, I give it an 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/09/2022 at 11:55 AM, The Investigator said:

it seems like a natural profile, you play what you like, you don't avoid hard games or curate it too much just for the stats and at the same time you don't artificially raise the stats with bs games

some very good sets, I like it, I give it an 8

Looking through your account we have 6 games in common, of those 6 your most impressive completion would be either BloodBorne 100% or Titanfall 2 which are both great games. Considering you've played over 150 games on your account your completion percentage is very good at 90%, your obviously focussed on raising or maintaining it. Going through the rest of your account you've played some games I'd like to play in the future such as Nioh, Call of Duty Campaign Remastered, Marvel Spiderman, God of War 2018 and Sleeping Dogs. 

I'm not super familiar with the majority of games on your account in terms of difficulty so I'm going off the ones I'm aware of. Uncharted 2 100% on the PS4 is no small feat since you have to beat Brutal difficulty which I heard is very unforgiving. Shadow of the Colossus is supposed to be a fair challenge so is Batman Arkham City/Knight. 

All things considered I'd probably give you around a 7/10, nothing too crazy when it comes to difficulty but it's a good list, keep it up! As usual take my ratings with a grain of salt. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 3:08 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

Looking through your account we have 6 games in common, of those 6 your most impressive completion would be either BloodBorne 100% or Titanfall 2 which are both great games. Considering you've played over 150 games on your account your completion percentage is very good at 90%, your obviously focussed on raising or maintaining it. Going through the rest of your account you've played some games I'd like to play in the future such as Nioh, Call of Duty Campaign Remastered, Marvel Spiderman, God of War 2018 and Sleeping Dogs. 

I'm not super familiar with the majority of games on your account in terms of difficulty so I'm going off the ones I'm aware of. Uncharted 2 100% on the PS4 is no small feat since you have to beat Brutal difficulty which I heard is very unforgiving. Shadow of the Colossus is supposed to be a fair challenge so is Batman Arkham City/Knight. 

All things considered I'd probably give you around a 7/10, nothing too crazy when it comes to difficulty but it's a good list, keep it up! As usual take my ratings with a grain of salt. 

First off, 97% completion rate on a list of pretty great games, huge props. I personally don't care much for completion percentage, and I think this thread is more about Plat rating than account rating. But if I did include it, I'd probably raise the score by 1

You've got tons of awesome fighting game plats, I'm not very good at fighting games but I've tried numerous times to git gud. Not an easy thing to do, so I have a ton of respect for those.

Some Fromsoftware plats which are no joke, I think you've nearly got the full set which is pretty sweet. (You should finish the last few sometime, just for the sake of it I reckon)

Some misc hard games like CTR, Ninja Gaiden, DMC, DMC5. I haven't played any of those but I've heard tales. DMC seems like a god plat to me. Also FFX isn't hard but, massively grindy, which I think is just a different type of hard. I wouldn't have the willpower for that.

Then a few games I think are a lot harder than the guide rates them like, Wet, Resident Evil 5, and Dead Space. All rated between 4 and 6 but I reckon they should be 7s. 

That's all the stuff that really stands out to me, the rest is a pretty good mix of genres as well, clearly a bias to fighting plats but outside of those there's also other stuff, I love a good variety. I'm a bit torn between 8 and 9. Because I've seen some colossally mindblowing list before, I'll probably go with an 8. However I could have just as easily said 9, really a toss up in my mind. Definitely a list to be proud of. To have a list of 57 plats that is this stacked is incredible

Edited by InfamousRanger12
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 2:45 AM, InfamousRanger12 said:

First off, 97% completion rate on a list of pretty great games, huge props. I personally don't care much for completion percentage, and I think this thread is more about Plat rating than account rating. But if I did include it, I'd probably raise the score by 1

You've got tons of awesome fighting game plats, I'm not very good at fighting games but I've tried numerous times to git gud. Not an easy thing to do, so I have a ton of respect for those.

Some Fromsoftware plats which are no joke, I think you've nearly got the full set which is pretty sweet. (You should finish the last few sometime, just for the sake of it I reckon)

Some misc hard games like CTR, Ninja Gaiden, DMC, DMC5. I haven't played any of those but I've heard tales. DMC seems like a god plat to me. Also FFX isn't hard but, massively grindy, which I think is just a different type of hard. I wouldn't have the willpower for that.

Then a few games I think are a lot harder than the guide rates them like, Wet, Resident Evil 5, and Dead Space. All rated between 4 and 6 but I reckon they should be 7s. 

That's all the stuff that really stands out to me, the rest is a pretty good mix of genres as well, clearly a bias to fighting plats but outside of those there's also other stuff, I love a good variety. I'm a bit torn between 8 and 9. Because I've seen some colossally mindblowing list before, I'll probably go with an 8. However I could have just as easily said 9, really a toss up in my mind. Definitely a list to be proud of. To have a list of 57 plats that is this stacked is incredible

Reminds me of an old-fashioned profile back from like 2016. No fluff, lots of good AAA titles in there, and a few really good plats. 

Very well done on the fighting plats and very nice job on Overwatch, Crash 4, and DBD. Definitely well on your way to having a top-notch, quality profile. 

The only thing I can really dock you on is not finishing SMB and just lack of sheer total Rs, VRs, and URs compared to the top of the top profiles, but I'd still give you a 7.5. Definitely one of the better looking profiles I've seen lately.  

• Like 1

7.5/10. Could really work on getting that completion rate up to 80 percent. Plenty of games like Marvel's Spider-Man and LA Noire that you can come back and clean up some of those trophies. Horizon Zero Dawn and Heavy Rain aren't that bad either, though I don't know if you care about DLC.

Stuff like Street Fighter V and Tetris Effect are too far out of reach for most and both require an insane amount of skill and effort. Can't blame you for not finishing them.

5 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

7.5/10. Could really work on getting that completion rate up to 80 percent. Plenty of games like Marvel's Spider-Man and LA Noire that you can come back and clean up some of those trophies. Horizon Zero Dawn and Heavy Rain aren't that bad either, though I don't know if you care about DLC.

Stuff like Street Fighter V and Tetris Effect are too far out of reach for most and both require an insane amount of skill and effort. Can't blame you for not finishing them.

A nice collection!

Starts out very much in the "AAA", big-name franchises, and certainly sticks to that as the bread 'n Butter - but with a good mix of some of the bigger Indie games throughout the late PS3 / PS4 era, and looks like that side of the industry has been growing on you over the years, with more and more of the more popular indies platted on there!

Definitely shows a love of the shooters (both 1st and 3rd person), and generally the more violent ones (getting some anger out! ?) - but not afraid to chill out sometimes with a Trine or a Sound Shapes or a Minit (all great games!)... or a Shenmue (also technically a videogame ?)

A little heavy on the Metal Gear for my personal tastes (I know, I'm a minority there ?) but a solid collection of the mascot platformers, the interesting B-Side of bigger PS3 games, and some nice Housemarque and Supergiant plats in there too... just need some Klei in there to round those "Triple I" credentials out ?

Surprised to see no Arkane games on there actually (Dishonoured / Prey) - or any Hitman games - given some of your other games, I reckon they might be right in your wheelhouse!

13 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

A nice collection!

Starts out very much in the "AAA", big-name franchises, and certainly sticks to that as the bread 'n Butter - but with a good mix of some of the bigger Indie games throughout the late PS3 / PS4 era, and looks like that side of the industry has been growing on you over the years, with more and more of the more popular indies platted on there!

Definitely shows a love of the shooters (both 1st and 3rd person), and generally the more violent ones (getting some anger out! ?) - but not afraid to chill out sometimes with a Trine or a Sound Shapes or a Minit (all great games!)... or a Shenmue (also technically a videogame ?)

A little heavy on the Metal Gear for my personal tastes (I know, I'm a minority there ?) but a solid collection of the mascot platformers, the interesting B-Side of bigger PS3 games, and some nice Housemarque and Supergiant plats in there too... just need some Klei in there to round those "Triple I" credentials out ?

Surprised to see no Arkane games on there actually (Dishonoured / Prey) - or any Hitman games - given some of your other games, I reckon they might be right in your wheelhouse!

Gotta respect your range of platinums overall, from a nice collection of indie style games like Tunic, Inscryption to massive games like one of my favourites with lots of Resident Evil platinums! ?

544 platinums dwarfs my total by a ridiculous amount and a completion percentage of 96.29 percent is to be highly commended. Kudos!

Nice spread of platinums from all consoles including VR which is very cool to see as is the Final Fantasy plats! (Think you could have more of those personally but each to their own haha) Nice to see a bit of all types of genres represented too!

Was gonna give it a 9.5 (I don't see any 9-10/10 difficulty plats - not that you'll see any on mine...ahem lol) but the lack of Sonic plats is disturbing to me........0/10 overall.

Did I say 0?! I meant 8.5! ? 

Disclaimer - This post was all meant in jest and was a bit of fun.

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I started out on the God of War, LA Noire and Batman Arkham Asylum stuff. Then I played some indies and never looked back.

Definitely shows a love of the shooters (both 1st and 3rd person), and generally the more violent ones (getting some anger out! 1f609.png) - but not afraid to chill out sometimes with a Trine or a Sound Shapes or a Minit (all great games!)... or a Shenmue (also technically a videogame 1f61d.png)

I love a good first person and third person shooter. Wolfenstein II The New Colossus? Hate being handicapped for a portion of the game, which sucks. Give me good gameplay, don't hamper me for story reasons.

Trine, Minit and Shemue are all good. Death Mode in Sound Shapes is utter garbage. Deadmau5 was the highlight of Sound Shapes, since Dubstep was big at the time the game was released.

A little heavy on the Metal Gear for my personal tastes (I know, I'm a minority there 1f602.png) but a solid collection of the mascot platformers, the interesting B-Side of bigger PS3 games, and some nice Housemarque and Supergiant plats in there too... just need some Klei in there to round those "Triple I" credentials out 1f609.png

I can't say I'm a massive Metal Gear fan, but I have all the essential games.

Grew up on mascot platformers, particularly Mario & Sonic. Played some Crash in my childhood, but never owned a PS1 for myself. Was never able to finish those games. Same thing with Spyro. Commander Keen was more or less id Software's answer to Mario & Sonic. John Carmack hated the fucking character, shame on him.

Never played any Hitman game nor any Dishonoured. Fucking shame. I need to play the Hitman games just like I need to play the other Tom Clancy Splinter Cell games. There's a ton of games I want to play, but just haven't gotten around to touching them.

1 hour ago, The_Kopite said:

Gotta respect your range of platinums overall, from a nice collection of indie style games like Tunic, Inscryption to massive games like one of my favourites with lots of Resident Evil platinums! 1f44a.png

544 platinums dwarfs my total by a ridiculous amount and a completion percentage of 96.29 percent is to be highly commended. Kudos!

Nice spread of platinums from all consoles including VR which is very cool to see as is the Final Fantasy plats! (Think you could have more of those personally but each to their own haha) Nice to see a bit of all types of genres represented too!

Was gonna give it a 9.5 (I don't see any 9-10/10 difficulty plats - not that you'll see any on mine...ahem lol) but the lack of Sonic plats is disturbing to me........0/10 overall.

Did I say 0?! I meant 8.5! 1f44d.png 

Disclaimer - This post was all meant in jest and was a bit of fun.

7/10. Your completion rate brings your score down a bit. Plenty of unfinished games that you can go back and wrap up.

• Like 1

Okay let's see what you've got. 

-First of all completion rate is very good, but sadly a few unobtainables in uncharted and GTA5 will prevent you from getting 100%

-There are some difficult and rare platinums, first of all meatboy, max payn, olliolli

-Game quality is overall good with a nice mix of genres. But although the user hasn't hopped onto the ezpz train, there are some questionable games like mayo, abs animals, telltale etc which don't look good on a profile

-Lots of oldies as to be expected from the guy who rants about the past all the time

-Made some weird choices like getting platinum on might nr9, or recently starting basic PS3 edition of DS2 instead of SOFTS on PS4, which doesn't make much sense tbh

Overall a solid 7.5-8 profile I'd say. 

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

17 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Okay let's see what you've got. 

-First of all completion rate is very good, but sadly a few unobtainables in uncharted and GTA5 will prevent you from getting 100%

-There are some difficult and rare platinums, first of all meatboy, max payn, olliolli

-Game quality is overall good with a nice mix of genres. But although the user hasn't hopped onto the ezpz train, there are some questionable games like mayo, abs animals, telltale etc which don't look good on a profile

-Lots of oldies as to be expected from the guy who rants about the past all the time

-Made some weird choices like getting platinum on might nr9, or recently starting basic PS3 edition of DS2 instead of SOFTS on PS4, which doesn't make much sense tbh

Overall a solid 7.5-8 profile I'd say. 

Some very impressive platinums on your list as well as some that I'm hoping to get in the future.

Some tough Rockstar plats with Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. A beautiful plat collection of the Dead Space trilogy and a very respectful collection of the Assassin's Creed series. The grind must have been unreal!

Also very jealous of your Yakuza 0 platinum. Teach me the ways of Mahjong please! 

Awesome set of plats. 10/10 in my opinion!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Howlers23 said:

Some very impressive platinums on your list as well as some that I'm hoping to get in the future.

Some tough Rockstar plats with Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. A beautiful plat collection of the Dead Space trilogy and a very respectful collection of the Assassin's Creed series. The grind must have been unreal!

Also very jealous of your Yakuza 0 platinum. Teach me the ways of Mahjong please! 

Awesome set of plats. 10/10 in my opinion!

(Going with the previous guy since the post above me was responding to something in another user's post)

Not a bad list. 143 Platinums is a pretty big number, so you're definitely not slacking when it comes to quantity. You have a decent handful of hard Platinums and Ultra Rares in your collection, all of which I'm sure took a lot of dedication and hard work to earn. Some decent variety can be seen in the games you've played, too.

There are definitely a few cheesy Platinums in here, though. My Name is Mayo, Slyde, Road Bustle, a couple of Breakthrough Gaming titles, etc. Some of the most common examples of easy Platinum trophy games are here. Your list would be even more impressive if there were less of these cheap Platinums. At least they don't absolutely flood your list, so there's that.

Overall, you have a good collection going. Handful of EZPZ Platinums aside, your list has some challenging Platinums and solid games on it, and I'm sure you're proud of your collection. I'll give your collection an 8/10.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, blue_blur_98 said:

(Going with the previous guy since the post above me was responding to something in another user's post)

Not a bad list. 143 Platinums is a pretty big number, so you're definitely not slacking when it comes to quantity. You have a decent handful of hard Platinums and Ultra Rares in your collection, all of which I'm sure took a lot of dedication and hard work to earn. Some decent variety can be seen in the games you've played, too.

There are definitely a few cheesy Platinums in here, though. My Name is Mayo, Slyde, Road Bustle, a couple of Breakthrough Gaming titles, etc. Some of the most common examples of easy Platinum trophy games are here. Your list would be even more impressive if there were less of these cheap Platinums. At least they don't absolutely flood your list, so there's that.

Overall, you have a good collection going. Handful of EZPZ Platinums aside, your list has some challenging Platinums and solid games on it, and I'm sure you're proud of your collection. I'll give your collection an 8/10.

Sticking with the theme of just rating the Plats and not the profile, your love of mascot platformers is clearly evident. They are all great games in their own right! Not a lot of variety but the sample size is also quite small relatively speaking. Obviously a fan of older games from the PS2 generation and also enjoys SEGA games too for the nostalgia fix. Solid Plat list. 7/10

23 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Sticking with the theme of just rating the Plats and not the profile, your love of mascot platformers is clearly evident. They are all great games in their own right! Not a lot of variety but the sample size is also quite small relatively speaking. Obviously a fan of older games from the PS2 generation and also enjoys SEGA games too for the nostalgia fix. Solid Plat list. 7/10

9.5/10

Very impressive set of platinum's. 151 is also a very decent of them.

Clearly a fighting fan but have a few others genre's covered like hack n slash, shooter, and horror which is literally the polar opposite of me lol. 

My only real complaint would be you don't have too much variety outside of these and nothing that I would say is overly difficult outside of the fighters. That said I imagine you would mirror what I've said straight back at me so nothing to be ashamed of.

As a profile then 8.5 as I'm a completion snob and you only have 80%ish so that lowers it but if it's not something you care about then who am I to criticize. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueDragonZero said:

9.5/10

Very impressive set of platinum's. 151 is also a very decent of them.

Clearly a fighting fan but have a few others genre's covered like hack n slash, shooter, and horror which is literally the polar opposite of me lol. 

My only real complaint would be you don't have too much variety outside of these and nothing that I would say is overly difficult outside of the fighters. That said I imagine you would mirror what I've said straight back at me so nothing to be ashamed of.

As a profile then 8.5 as I'm a completion snob and you only have 80%ish so that lowers it but if it's not something you care about then who am I to criticize. 

9/10

Really great profile.

13 hours ago, NorthPaul93 said:

9/10

Really great profile.

You definitely have 9/10 profile, lots of well known UR platinums, followed by a bunch of great games in general. Nice to see that you go for a series completion when you can. You just reached over 100 platinums too which is still an accomplishment without needing to play any Jumping Food games. Only thing I'm curious about is the hidden trophies you have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

You definitely have 9/10 profile, lots of well known UR platinums, followed by a bunch of great games in general. Nice to see that you go for a series completion when you can. You just reached over 100 platinums too which is still an accomplishment without needing to play any Jumping Food games. Only thing I'm curious about is the hidden trophies you have.

I only have a few hidden games, most of which are already 100%, with a few exceptions, that I decided to hide because I didn't like the way they look in my list : Altered Beast, The Simpsons Arcade Game, Uncharted 3 which I only had the plat for but not the 100%, Virtua Fighter 5 and Infamous 1 for which I transferred my save file from my secondary account to my main and the trophies popped out of order and it got flagged so I hid it.

5 hours ago, NorthPaul93 said:

I only have a few hidden games, most of which are already 100%, with a few exceptions, that I decided to hide because I didn't like the way they look in my list : Altered Beast, The Simpsons Arcade Game, Uncharted 3 which I only had the plat for but not the 100%, Virtua Fighter 5 and Infamous 1 for which I transferred my save file from my secondary account to my main and the trophies popped out of order and it got flagged so I hid it.

First and foremost, I have to mention your account completion because there's no way I'll ever have 99%. As usual I always like to check what games we have in common, from the 75 games I own, we have 17 games in common! Of those 17 games you've completed 16 of them the only one you haven't finished is Final Fantasy X HD which is currently sitting at 0%. From the ones you've finished the most impressive games would be Resident Evil 2 100%, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Dark Souls 1, BloodBorne 100% and Vanquish. Vanquish being your most impressive platinum out of the games we have in common.

You've also finished Dishonoured 100%, Max Payne 3, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Rising 100%, Dead Space 2 100%, MGS2, MGS4 and Silent Hill 2. You definitely have a lot of persistence to get through these games. I'm not sure how difficult Mortal Kombat Vs DC universe is because I've never played it so I'm unable to comment on that one.

As far as ratings are concerned, I'd give you a solid 9/10 very impressive list. 

• Like 1