Rate The Platinums

Muff

10/10

One of the few above 30 trophies that I've seen without movie games or easy plat titles. I like that you aren't afraid to grind to finish a title, but I don't agree with the completionist theory. I don't know if I'll like a game when I put it in my PS3, so I don't finish games I'm not enjoying.

8/10

You have some great Plats, but none of them look too ridiculous. Some of the RPG's do stand out.

Overall, nice collection, and with out a doubt, finishing Arkham City and Asylum would make that trophy case a 9/10

As I mentioned in my rating to the person I was responding too, I respect the people who can plat batman, but battling a headache and the enemies of gotham isn't my idea of a good time. I think rating someone's plats should be about how they treat themselves. If you force yourself to play easy games just for plats, you aren't having fun. It's a number... if you enjoy the games you're finishing than that's all that matters. :)

7/10

I know that may seem harsh but, it looks like you are avoiding your harder games. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Well, that is unless you didn't like the games you have set to the side. That is another factor to consider. But, just at a glance, I would say 7/10. I do commend you on the FPS plats. I have yet to tackle a FPS not being a huge fan of them myself.

Before I get judged, take into consideration that I play games that I research. I really make sure that I'm going to like a game before I buy it. Trophies and trophy difficulty are never a factor when I play a game.

Trine 2 is a perfect example of that. The game is awesome but the plat is just a give-a-way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you have a very nice collection of platinums, and a very good completion rate. some of your platinums are very impressive, such as vanquish, dead space 2, killzone 2, and assassins creed brotherhood. no childish games, either.

im going to rate it 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

A mix of hard and easy platinums, but I have many of the same ones!

Some of the stick outs are 100% on Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, and in general, all of your other racers.

Probably a nice 7/10 from me.

On other note, is there a restriction to how often one should post in this thread. My last post was just a few ago, but I wanted to keep the topic up as I find it to be a fun one, but it may get redundant if the same person posts between everyone.

On other note, is there a restriction to how often one should post in this thread. My last post was just a few ago, but I wanted to keep the topic up as I find it to be a fun one, but it may get redundant if the same person posts between everyone.

I wouldn't think so, as it gives someone else a chance to rate your platinums. That is what the thread is all about :D.

6/10 BTW :P

Great platinums in your collection, I give you a 9.5/10 for the GTA IV and Wipeout HD platinums, very nice ones to have.

The gold trophy of BF took me a lot of time and patience, something arround 15-20 hours of boredom and frustation :blink: