Rate The Platinums

Muff

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm...Rated me on quantity huh? Not what I do personally but hey, to each their own.

Lot....tons....metric tons of FPS. Not a genre I'm that familiar with. Getting there though. GTAIV plat is impressive. A few other impressive plats. However, a few that seems to be left in the dust. I'm guessing the last two trophies for FC2 are a bitch.

8.5/10

We have many a platinum in common, my friend. You have amassed a stellar collection of games, and you have one or two very difficult platinums, namely Mortal Kombat. Easily a 9/10 collection, and if you ever get around to finishing up one or two of your pending platinums, then that'll turn into an easy 10/10.

7.5/10 for you stevieboy

You have a nice solid collection so far with a mixed bag of platinums. Your very close to a few "hard" plats like GTA IV, Prototype and Yakuza 3. Your standout :platinum: is Star Wars The Force Unleashed imo, Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You're off to a flyer, but you haven't got any "wow" platinums just yet; I'm sure you will in time, my friend. =) 7/10

10/10 very impressive list compared to my own I have played some of your games so know how difficult they can be. Dreading my rating lol.

I'd give you a 8.5, plenty of plats from good games.

Very high completion rate... i will admit that it would be hard for me to do that because there are some games that just don't grab me and pull me in...

but for you my friend i would say 8.5/10 just out of sheer dedication... :highfive:

don't look at my completion rate im ashamed, lol :blush:

Ignoring completion as I figured this was just on the platinum trophies going by the thread title, I'll say a 7.5/10 sure you have easy games but you have some really good games there as well and I must respect that White Knight Chronicles platinum.

I'm expecting quite a low score for myself.

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura