Rate The Platinums

Muff

8.5/10 You have a lot of games to complete but you earned the platinums for catherine and White Knight Chronicles 2, so I'm impressed!

You have a lot of good games in your collection, and 84 platinums is a good amount. I'd say Injustice, Batman: AC 100%, and Skyrim 100% standout the most. I think you deserve a 7/10. Finish Star Ocean, and that would definitely bump you up. Either way, nice work! :)

You have a lot of good games in your collection, and 84 platinums is a good amount. I'd say Injustice, Batman: AC 100%, and Skyrim 100% standout the most. I think you deserve a 7/10. Finish Star Ocean, and that would definitely bump you up. Either way, nice work! :)

To my buddy bigsnacks I wanna give you a 10/10 but since you're always making jokes about me I'm going to rate your collection 9.9/10 :P

One of the best collections when it comes to trophy completion and of course 200+ platinums. You recently have been playing harder games too like MK and WipEout. Definitely one of the best collections out there. :)

To my buddy bigsnacks I wanna give you a 10/10 but since you're always making jokes about me I'm going to rate your collection 9.9/10 :P

One of the best collections when it comes to trophy completion and of course 200+ platinums. You recently have been playing harder games too like MK and WipEout. Definitely one of the best collections out there. :)

A ton of awesome games...however, and I've never noticed this before...Up, Hanna Montana, Terminator....couple of fairly whorish plats in there.  That is, unless you actually like those types of games.  I try to never judge anybody's taste...try.  Since your awesome plats outweigh your few whorish ones:

9.5/10

Damn good collection

but I got the jak plats without the orb glitch so give some credit!! I had experience on my ps2 if u r wondering.

Can't prove it though...we r only going by your word.  Let me say I believe you.  Your plats are still relatively easy and you have 5 of them.  You get a 3/10 from me, but keep working at it.  (If it means anything, I usually get an average of 6/10, and look at my list/amount of plats I have)

I'll give you around a 7.5/10 for your collection.  Megamind, Terminator, and Cloudy lol  I need some work on mine :hmm:

Look at this trophy n00b trying to get rated...LOL...here it goes.... 0.5/100

In all seriousness, that's a pretty awesome collection.  You just need to get your Ultra Rare count higher than your Very Rare count...like your idol.  

9.5/10

Just so you have room to grow.