Rate The Platinums

Muff

Nice Collection 8/10

ICO and SotC are really the only ones that stand out has being difficult.  A lot of people give LoS more credit as being a difficult plat.  I say that those people need to plat a wider array of difficulties in their games.  That being said, at least you have decent taste in games from an overall perspective.  

I give ya a 7/10

9/10 Mainly because you've done Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Shadow of the Colossus and ,Mortal Kombat! :D Very impressive indeed my friend...

Decent platinum list. But none that really stand out.

7/10

I have to disagree with you there pal...He has ICO and Shadow of the Colossus lol Those are hard plats, plus you need dedication. Your list isn't too bad though :D

9/10 Mainly because you've done Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Shadow of the Colossus and ,Mortal Kombat! :D Very impressive indeed my friend...

I have to disagree with you there pal...He has ICO and Shadow of the Colossus lol Those are hard plats, plus you need dedication. Your list isn't too bad though :D

Some platinum did stand out, while some didn't. So to be fair I'm going to give you. 9/10 

Getting a platinum on Metal Gear Revengeance, Really told out the most because that very hard to platinum. :D

• Like 1