Rate The Platinums

Muff

First of all, I get the feeling that you are somehow insulted by a number, that seems kind of sad.

Second, you have quite a list there. Not to mention the high completion percentage. I was going to give you a 10, but then I noticed that there are quite a few easy plats there padding your list. So I decided in the end to give you a 8.5. High because of many good plats, and a good completion percentage, low because of a fair number of easy plats padding the numbers.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Wow, everyone is so cirtical on the plats. Every plat whether easy or hard, requires dedication to some xtent, so an overall gratz if you recieved all your trophies and plats legitly. :)

Under normal circumstances I would have to agree. However, you are reading a thread that is rating the platinums you have. Therefore just having a platinum is no longer enough, we are rating them against other platinums. Therefore easy platinums are not going to be worth the same as harder platinums.

Sorry Rares, I'll have to give you a 1.5/10. You have 3 plats, which isn't too bad especially if you're just starting out. Unfortunately, they are Terminator Salvation (one of the easiest plats out there), Heavy Rain (I've heard its relatively easy), and Assassin's Creed (which I have an eternal hatred for). You have quite a few good games on your list though! Don't be discouraged, go crazy! :)

8/10

Then again everyone is ridiculously above me :(

Hey, don't be discouraged. You have a good list of games there, you just need to finish some of them and then you will have an incredible collection. As it stands now, your 3 plats are still pretty decent. I would give your list a 2.5. Keep at it and you will catch up in no time.

Edit: damn you, you beat me to it lol.

I give you a 7.5. You have some very long plats mixed in with some very easy plats. I noticed GT 5 and FF XIII which are both very impressive to me. It is a great list.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Under normal circumstances I would have to agree. However, you are reading a thread that is rating the platinums you have. Therefore just having a platinum is no longer enough, we are rating them against other platinums. Therefore easy platinums are not going to be worth the same as harder platinums.

Well I definitely understand what you mean. This isn't everyonebut a lot of people judge the person in general - how good of a gamer they are or how they are as a person in general and then I think that is taken too far.

Well I definitely understand what you mean. This isn't everyonebut a lot of people judge the person in general - how good of a gamer they are or how they are as a person in general and then I think that is taken too far.

I do suppose I can see that. and I agree with you. A person can be good at games, or bad at games, and that has zero effect on who they are.

Kevin: You have a decent start to your list. Lots of easy plats, and nothing in there that I can tell was overly difficult, but the fighting games are certainly ones I wouldn't get. It is a good start, just needs to be added to :). I would give you a 4.5.

Edited by Sir_Bee

You have some hard plats bro especially Hana Montana.. Just kidding ;) I would rate you a 3.5/10 most games are pretty easy

Haha, I know right? Ya know, still....still....every trophy or plat takes time and dedication, just sayin,lol.