Will I get banned?

Commie_Sloth

Hey everyone, today I tried going back to BO2 to re live the good days on a new account (This one), Unfortunately, not 5 minutes into MP I get into a hacked lobby where all my trophies unlocked and I received a platinum. Not only this but I have -9999999ae101 XP now. I just checked my profile on here and it says my account is flagged for BO2 as I completed it in 5 minutes. Will I get banned off here or off of PSN? Please let me know guys, I've already tried hiding the trophies and it still doesn't fix the problem.

• Like 3

You won't get banned but you will be removed from the leaderboards and put on the Cheater leaderboards.

You can hide your trophies on your ps3 and that way you will get back on the clean leaderboards (but lose all credit assigned to the Black Ops 2 platinum)

how did you compete it n 5 min?

How did you fail to spend less than 5 minutes reading what he put? Just so you dont have to scroll all the way back up:

"Hey everyone, today I tried going back to BO2 to re live the good days on a new account (This one), Unfortunately, not 5 minutes into MP I get into a hacked lobby where all my trophies unlocked and I received a platinum. Not only this but I have -9999999ae101 XP now. I just checked my profile on here and it says my account is flagged for BO2 as I completed it in 5 minutes. Will I get banned off here or off of PSN? Please let me know guys, I've already tried hiding the trophies and it still doesn't fix the problem."

• Like 1

People can't automaticly hack your account tophy's without you downloading or installing something. Same goes for MP. Whenever you get in a modded lobby in call of duty there will pop up somehting like a mod menu. Where you can choose what to change on your account, in terms of exp and level. And if you just leave the match when you see something like that, nothing should've happened.

Now back in the day, i used to play with alot of modders, especially on Modern Warfare 2. But i've never ever heard of an instant trophy hack, and to be honest it seems a little farfetched people can just instantly hacking your trophies for you, (altering your save files on the sony server). 

But if it is how you told us, then sorry mate, sucks for you. :/

• Like 3

Well that sucks, If that happened to me I would be super mad since my profile would be ruined, anyway If that happened I would just delete my user without sync trophies and made it again, so it would be like if nothing happened, you should've done the same. 

I don't undertand how something like that could happen by joining a room without you installing something, like I said i'm not into those games and I don't care, but what I don't get is why you sync'ed after the platinum popped up instead of deleting user and log again.

If you really aren't the one that hacked them, then just start a new account, and use the current one to play BO2, so that it doesn't happen again. You could also hide them, like Dr Mayus said, but hidden trophies are usually pretty suspicious. You only have two games and 14 legit trophies anyway, it's not like you're losing out on a lot.

Theres no way someone could of hacked your trophies for you, the only thing they can hack is the Exp to get up lvls in MP, i call total BS if you ask me lol.

Kind of a same thing happened to me in BL...

EDIT: Although these trophies could also pop in MP... No SP trophies popped with me

Edited by Rubieno