Ninja Bots DLC Not working!

Atarster

You must update 'The Playroom' to version 1.03 for the Ninja Bots DLC to show up in the game.

I'm having the same issue running v1.02. Currently, the update is at 1.04, but it fails to install. The DLC packs all downloaded and installed just fine. I was hoping the PS4's newest 1.71 update would fix the issue, but it didn't.

I guess I'm stuck at 90% completion for the game :( Hopefully there will be an update to fix this in the future.

Edited by bmj14772

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem too. I cannot install the newest game patch. I get errors every time. Only thing I can think of doing is reformatting my ps4 and redownloading all dlcs again. So stupid that you can't delete the playroom or dlcs to try to redownload to even see if it fixes the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

You must update 'The Playroom' to version 1.03 for the Ninja Bots DLC to show up in the game.

I'm having the same issue running v1.02. Currently, the update is at 1.04, but it fails to install. The DLC packs all downloaded and installed just fine. I was hoping the PS4's newest 1.71 update would fix the issue, but it didn't.

I guess I'm stuck at 90% completion for the game :( Hopefully there will be an update to fix this in the future.

Don't think a update will be coming to your rescue.

I just found the solution and it works.

You must turn off the ps4 and enter safe mode then choose to rebuild the database and redownload the patch.