thoughts on trophies?

I just hope league match isn't something like club match in fifa, If so then winning 5 in a row is gonna be pain in the a$$.
Collectibles will be easy when a guide comes out.
I am worrying about 32x combo, which could be tough if it's hard to build it up.

I am bit worried about the multiplayer ones, hoping there's regular matchmaking so that you'll be able to boost them.

I am worrying about 32x combo, which could be tough if it's hard to build it up.

Someone will find a glitch or some easy way to do it. People always do with combo based trophies ;)

It looks slightly easier than PixelJunk Shooter's trophy list. I'm glad that there isn't a "collect over 100 tokens in one spin" or "complete a level without hitting the walls" trophies. Those were a b*tch to get.

I agree. but the multiplayer trophies might be that annoying to get.   But over all the list looks good,  I'm getting this.

Trophies for this seem straight forward... it will be the online trophies that might be the tricky ones. For those that are asking...

Combo Trophy - Unless they changed it, the combo builds up by doubles... so 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, then Max I think, or 32 could be the max, the timing window was fairly relaxed, so finding a screen with alot of enemies will be no issue. Also... the original game had a 16x Combo trophy, which over 80% have obtianed.

Secret Level - There is also one in PJS2, the level wasn't anything to bad, think it was partially time based (needing to progress through the level or you die), I did die alot, but that was from rushing too much or doing stupid things. If it's the same level, this won't be an issue.

I got this on PS Vita now since I don't yet own a PS4 and since the game is Cross-Buy I can play it even without owning a PS4 but I will be purchasing a PS4 in September and getting a PS4 game for my birthday in October.