What character would you meet and why?...

KellyAnne-

Sorry if this has been asked already, I did have a quick look and couldn't find it if it does exist. 

Okay so if you could meet any character from any game who would it be?

What would you ask them or what would you both do?

For me at the moment I'll say Ratchet, so I can try all those weird awesome weapons.... Including the R.Y.N.O xD That would be fun as shit!

• Like 1

I would meet..umn...lara croft maybe u///u she has quite some atributes.. Or maybe i would just meet Snake of metal gear and smoke a cigarrete with him *-* or..or...ummm...kratos..i am sure he's willing to give me his powers..i hope he doesnt kill me randomly for health orbs O.O !

I was going to say Lara Croft for the obvious reasons but someone hasn't beaten me to it.

So my second pick would be Tifa from FFVII for the obvious reasons.

I'd like to hang out with Ezio and Edward from the Assassin's Creed series so we can go out (they'd be my wingmen).

• Like 1

I dont think they made a video-game about Hardwell yet  :giggle:

Lmao, didn't see that one comming :P I'd like to meet Hardwell too though, but I've seen 4 of his shows already so I'll stick with Ellie  :blush:

Dante from DMC. Invite him over for pizza, and then we demon hunt. Then more pizza. Then he would probably give me a cool weapon from his arsenal. But if not, bribe with more pizza.

• Like 3

I think I'll go with Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. I don't know why, she's just awesome to me :3

But, if I could choose a character from whatever I wanted to, then I'd go with Alice from Pandora Hearts. She's just adorable :D

• Like 1