Anyone good at MineSweeper?

Ghost

Minesweepers isn't hard. If you have a 3 that means that there are 3 mines around you. Just click on all the spaces that can't be mines. If you want to take a pic and post it here I can tell you your next move and explain why it should be like that and then you can probably figure out the rest from there.

Sorry :(. IT was either that one or the one next to it and I just thought it was better odds.

Post again and I will help out but instead send me PMs so we aren't spamming this thread :)

No problem :). Okay, I'll send you PM's instead.

• 2 weeks later...

The bomb had to be the one adjacent to the 3 because the one above it would screw up the bomb position for the 3 ones above it.  If it was adjacent to the (1) above the (3) then the (1) on the very top would have had no available moves.  Sorry, not at home right now so I can't do pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

i learned how to play it just for this game myself lol... now im a minesweeper master, i also learnt how to play poker for rdr so i could solo the poker games for the cash amount needed without goin online to boost it... funny how playin games can push you to learn new things you previously didnt give a damn about...

Heck no! I fail epicly at this every time I try. It reminds me a lot of that broken Machinarium tic tac toe game!

you'll do it merciful, theres a really easy way to work out where the mines are without ever failin... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

I used to play minesweeper on the pc, eventually learned how it was done then in no time I could complete every puzzle including the hardest ones, until it started fuckin me over, eg did the whole thing bar 4 tiles with in a corner with 2 mines left to find and there was literally no way of figuring it out 50% I guessed correct, 50% of the time I guessed wrong and wanted to punch the screen lol, now I dont play it, didnt know there was a game with trophies for it though