best rpg game

D1VIN3-D3M0N

Which is the best rpg game with good graphics I played Dragon age 1,2 and kingdom of amulur and I hated skyrim cause it has poor graphics what r the other best games apart from ff and mass effect ?

If you are look past the graphics and bugs, fallout 3 is very good. Fallout NV is too far gone with bugs and is not playable half the time. Also Bound by flame is good.

Edited by Bear

it's hard to give suggestions cause u dont like bad graphics , but i think those are what i played and found very good : ( u decide upon the graphics yourself )

1 - NIER 

2 - Demon's Souls ( and dark souls prob but i did not play it yet :) )

3 - Ni No Kuni ( AWSOME game )

some other which i have but did not try yet , maybe u should give them a try : 

1 - Kingdom Hearts 

2 - Ressonance of fate

3 - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

4 - Star ocean the last hope international

5 - Persona 3 FES 

6 - Persona 4 Golden ( Vita )

Dragon Age 1 and 2 and Kingdom of Amalur barely qualify as RPGs IMO, since Western RPGs play and look more like third person action games, but I guess you would like Demon's Souls/Dark Souls 1 & 2. Most of the RPGs that I find gorgeous (Eternal Sonata / Ni No Kuni / any Tales of game / Valkyria Chronicles) you'll probably file under "poor graphics" so I don't know what else to suggest.

• Like 1

Skyrim has poor graphics...so you hate it :| See I was going to come in here and recommend a bunch of awesome RPGs...but I guess there really isn't any point.

Right you just came here to post that there's no point in posting

- Final Fantasy games have nice graphics

- Ni No Kuni is very cheap

- Demon's Souls is one of my favourites

You've already mentioned Kingdoms of Amalur, so I can't recommend that.  If I had to pick the next-best RPG (in my opinion) after disqualifying the ones you've already mentioned playing, I'd recommend Resonance of Fate if you don't object to a minimalist story and a lack of tutorials -- the game doesn't do much in the way of exposition and it throws you into the proverbial deep end by giving you access to virtually the entire combat system at once instead of the "peeling the onion" approach that gradually exposes you to more and holds your hand in the process.

If Resonance of Fate doesn't sound like your cup of tea, might I suggest Tales of Xillia?

As for the guy above who suggested Star Ocean?  No.  Just.... no.  And this is coming from one of those poor shlmiels who has actually played it to death and Platinum'd the damn title.

Right you just came here to post that there's no point in posting

- Final Fantasy games have nice graphics

- Ni No Kuni is very cheap

- Demon's Souls is one of my favourites

Yes because I would love to be able to recommend games like FF6, Persona 4, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Chrystalis, Breath of Fire, Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tales of Symphonia etc. but if graphics play such an important part then I guess none of those are any good.

• Like 1