I'm nervous + sweating.

JACK5HlT

Hey everybody. I'm terribly awkward at intros, but I'm looking at this as a sort or right of passage. So here goes...

I'm a dad/musician/gamer. I'm in my early 30s. 32/33? I stopped counting after 25, because why? I was big into JRPGs during the SNES golden age. FF VI is still my favorite game of all time. Now I hav no time for something that deep (thank god for Child of Light).

Now, I like nothing more than jumping into a co-op game w/ a goal oriented team of people who know what they're doing + can dish + take a good joke... + don't mind hearing me crunch an occasional chip, because sea salt + motherhumpin' vinegar chips are the best.

I don't want to write an essay, so thx for having me. I'm glad to hav found this awesome site.

• Like 4

At first I was going to make a joke about if the simple act of typing makes you break out into a sweat you should probably consult a doctor but then I read this...

I was big into JRPGs during the SNES golden age. FF VI is still my favorite game of all time.

moreno-crying-gif.gif

Welcome to psnp!

Also that's a nice avatar you have there.... Your house?

Not quite. A pic by Alex Prager. A hero of mine. I'm fascinated by people who excel at things I'm terrible at. (Photographers / Basketball players / Mimes)

You said you're a musician. What genre do you play? Anyway, hope you enjoy the community.

I started w/ guitar trying to learn Deftones/Tool/System of a Down songs. From there, it just took off in all sorts of unexpected directions. Pink Floyd, The Cure, Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, Björk. Every band kinda leads you to another genre or instrument, you know?

I could go on about that all day...

• Like 1

At first I was going to make a joke about if the simple act of typing makes you break out into a sweat you should probably consult a doctor but then I read this...

moreno-crying-gif.gif

Dude your GIF really creeps me out, i remember watching this game on TV thinking "is that guy really gushing tears..? WTF!" i kept rewinding it just to make sure. lol!

Welcome. You sound exactly like me as far as gaming. FFVII was truly brilliant. The PS1/SNES RPG's are still as fun to play as ever so don't turn your back on them! I still try to get through Earthbound yearly and I've played FF6-9, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Dragoon,  and a couple others within the past two years. A good game never gets old...

I sure hear ya on the team-oriented co-op. There's nothing like it man my absolute favorite. 

Welcome to the community :) I'm a fan of the jrpg too, all the Final Fantasies are great to me, bar the new mmo one, could not get into it! You play the sort of music i enjoy listening too, but doing some s.o.a.d guitaring must kill ya fingers! lol, 

Also, you have salt and vinegar crisps(chips) share please!!