Anyone else having Problems w/ Crucible Pass?

Happy

So i bought this game about 2 weeks ago on the Network. Now as you may know, the Online Pass, or Crucible Pass as they call it is necessary for a few trophies. Now when i try to access the Crucible, the game tells me that i don't have the pass despite having purchased a new (digital) copy. Am i doing something wrong? Does the download version just not contain the pass? Or is this just a bug?

Hmmmm are you sure it's not the in-game pass you're missing. You get 4 invitations or cards that allow you to start it and reach floor 100.

After looking at your trophies I'd say to leave the crucible. For the 4th card you need to be levl 25...so you need to be on the challenge playthrough

Alright, i'll see what happens so far i have only gotten the notification that i don't have the pass when trying to check the ingame online mailbox but maybe it'll work if i just keep playing up until i get to lvl 25

Doubt it'll work though, as trying to access the Crucible after unlocking it for the first time still results in the game telling me "Crucible unavailable - You must download or redeem the Crucible Pass to access this feature. The Crucible Pass is included with every now copy of Darksiders II." Maybe deleting the game and downloading it again will do the trick?

Its a possibility that could work. You also have to take the letter out of the box to start if you haven't already done that.

But yeah as I said. Its pointless to start it now. Hit level 25 and you get the 4th card for floors 76-100

Edited by Kazeh54

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, i just tried redownloading it and it still says i don't have the crucible pass. Suppose i'll just have to live with it.'

Hey, Happy. I regret to inform you that THQ's sell of the Darksiders franchise not only makes all Darksiders 2 DLC unavailable on all digital stores, but it also makes existing codes invalid. Sorry, man.

Hey, Happy. I regret to inform you that THQ's sell of the Darksiders franchise not only makes all Darksiders 2 DLC unavailable on all digital stores, but it also makes existing codes invalid. Sorry, man.

Not true, It's still available. It was down for a year or so after THQs departure, but was brought back a few months ago. I don't know if it's part of the digital edition though. Here's a link 

• Like 1

Alright, i just tried redownloading it and it still says i don't have the crucible pass. Suppose i'll just have to live with it.'

The thread is kind of old, but the same happened to me when I bought during the sale last month. Some people mentioned they got the crucible pass and a music album file along with the game in their download list but after a couple weeks of waiting, I never got the option to download either.

I think the only thing you can do now is either buy the crucible pass on the store or get a sealed physical copy like I had to. Buying a new copy of the game turned out to be the cheaper option for me, which is a bit annoying since I could've just done that to start with.