level 5 police chase

Pinkie-Pie

How the heck do you get to a level 5 police chase?! I can only seem to get to level 2, that's even with getting out of the car and smacking cops in the face, should I go invest in a large gun to mow folks down with?! I kill enough driving into them when being chased!

I got the trophy during the "exclusive content" missions that the Playstation versions of this game have. 

There are only four of these missions: CTRL, ALT, DLT, and SHUTDOWN being the finale.

At the very last part of  the SHUTDOWN mission you are surrounded by cops and the wanted level is automatically set to 4. I noticed this, so I got out my grenade launcher and destroyed the cop car that was blocking my exit. 

Once I did that my wanted level hit 5, and all I had to do was escape - once I did the trophy popped

• Like 2

I got the trophy during the "exclusive content" missions that the Playstation versions of this game have. 

There are only four of these missions: CTRL, ALT, DLT, and SHUTDOWN being the finale.

At the very last part of  the SHUTDOWN mission you are surrounded by cops and the wanted level is automatically set to 4. I noticed this, so I got out my grenade launcher and destroyed the cop car that was blocking my exit. 

Once I did that my wanted level hit 5, and all I had to do was escape - once I did the trophy popped

Your GIF is Hilarious

I got it by shooting up a train station, then hopping on the train and shooting the passengers. Make sure you have the hack helicopter and hack train skills. Whenever the train stopped at the station I'd shoot the people on the platform and I got to level 5 very fast. Whenever the train moves to the next station you'll lose all the cops except the helicopter, so once you're at level 5 just exit the train at the next station, hack the helicopter, get back in the train and hack it to get it moving, and the train will take you to safety because the helicopter won't follow you. Boom, trophy.

Took less than 5 minutes and I never got shot once.