Homefront: The Revolution Revealed For PS4

Goro

Its definitely a revolution when it comes to graphics!

- It's out in 2015.

- It'll release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

- It's set in Philadelphia.

- It has Online co-op.

- It will be open-world.

Edited by Goro

For some reason it reminded me of infamous second son ^_^

But I'll wait out this game

I thought the same thing actually, Maybe because the main guy looks kind of like Delsin with his beanie and i think the graphics look quite similar too.

That looked more like a killzone sequel than a Homefront sequel. Info on it looks good, but trailer was so bland it didn't interest me. How would a drone thing scan for anti-Korean leaflets anyway?!

To me it seemed as if they were assuming a bomb or something similar was in the box, they certainly weren't worried about a few pieces of paper in it :P

Do we want another FPS which is a modern day shooter ??

With the 2 major titles that dominate the shooter market.. (e.g Call of Duty and Battlefield) 

It just seems like to many titles are trying to make a hole in the market for modern day shooters just to get a piece of the action.

Take Medal of Honor for example.. A completely pointless franchise to bring back as it was well know for its Story and Campaign 

Where as these day's it seems most people get FPS's for the Multiplayer experience and to play with friends 

I mean did the first Homefront make such a awesome impact in the market that it warranted a sequel ?

I thought it was pretty average and there seemed to be a lot of Glitches and problems with the Mulitplayer and even in the Campaign

But at least it wasn't as rushed out the door as Battlefield 4.. Jesus Christ !!! 

The graphics look insane on this, but it's only a CG trailer. Well it uses cryengine so I bet even teh gameplay will look pretty good.
btw: Am I the only who think's this looks pretty similiar to Killzone? Helghast invasion on the US?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

From what I've seen of the trophy list it looks like no multiplayer(pvp) but rather single player and co-op campaign and difficulty trophies.Thank god no pvp multiplayer op bs. I think this game is a cross between Call Of Duty and watchdogs but done right.