Boundaries for Game Ranks

Is their any way to see what % equates to what rank with a particular game, or to add this breakdown.

E.G so I could see how to bring up some lower ranked games up a couple of ranks (D to B for example)

I appreciate the numbers change dynamically, it' just something I'd find interesting when looking through the stats.

• Like 1

I compared some numbers on various profiles and I came up with the following (the numbers may not be completely accurate, but it should be a good indication):

yZgMHgh.jpg

Damn! Look at this guy! haha, keep that chart filed somewhere you'll remember, this probably won't be the last time someone will make a forum thread asking about ranks, haha

• Like 1

Damn! Look at this guy! haha, keep that chart filed somewhere you'll remember, this probably won't be the last time someone will make a forum thread asking about ranks, haha

Well I know for a fact that when somebody does I'll be linking them to this thread. B)

• Like 1

Hehe, it's on my imgur account, so it'll be available on a whim :P

That chart looks nice, except it's totally wrong.

Real values:

S = 100%

A = 1.55 or more (of avg. completition)

B = 1.50 - 1.20

C = 1.20 - 0.75

D = 0.75 - 0.40

E = 0.40 or less

F = 0%

Those numbers are modifiers for average completion?

It doesn't look that much different from the chart, like I said the numbers aren't exact.In the chart my C is from -10% to +10% completion, in your list it's -25% to +20%.

My B goes from +10% to + 20%, yours goes from +20% to +50%. (I also assume you means to say 1.50 instead of 1.55 for A).

Those numbers are modifiers for average completion?

modifiers, but they're for multiplication, not for adding (well, I understand "average +20%" as adding 20 to average, not as adding 20% of average to average which is 1.2*average).

E.g. for game with 20% average completition:

A is 20*1.55 = 31% or more

B is 20*1.20 = 24% to 31%

C is 20*0.75 = 15% to 24%

D is 20*0.40 = 8% to 15%

It doesn't look that much different from the chart, like I said the numbers aren't exact.In the chart my C is from -10% to +10% completion, in your list it's -25% to +20%.

My B goes from +10% to + 20%, yours goes from +20% to +50%. (I also assume you means to say 1.50 instead of 1.55 for A).

Oh, I forgot to correct 1.50 for the second time. I thought that it was 1.50, but after a bit of research I've confirmed that it's 1.55. I have no idea why Sly used such number, but that's how it is.

That research:

MGnyVxg.png

avg is average completition. Left table is the highest and lowest % people got in that game and got that rank. Right table is that % divided by avg.

Edited by vivan000
  • Like 4

• 9 years later...