Slot Maketh Module Trophy

This specific trophy seem to be a 100+ hours, anyone have tips? I plan to farm Enzo first to make the mini game easier and worth more rewards. I have a hard time finding the encrypted storage box and not sure how im suppose to farm all kind of keys. 

8 minutes ago, Slylid4k said:

Hi, I don't particularly have a tip but I bought the 10 modules to do it and the trophy did not appear 🤡

the trophy is buggy

You need to do all 10 in one session just like Complete 10 Void Intercept Battles

12 minutes ago, ShahMystery said:

can you do it on same descenfant and gun

Yes but that be harder with the current bug or design (need to do all 10 in one session) because it reset the gun/descendant to level 1 each time, that mean a lot of time in one session where server can crash.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cannaya said:

This specific trophy seem to be a 100+ hours, anyone have tips? I plan to farm Enzo first to make the mini game easier and worth more rewards. I have a hard time finding the encrypted storage box and not sure how im suppose to farm all kind of keys. 

For anything that you you wanna know how to acquire, Press Touch-pad > Access Info > Click on any weapon/descendant > Press Square for "Acquisition Info", that will show what mission you need to do to get it, you can even track it by pressing Triangle.

For finding "Storage Boxes" you can press R3 to do a Ecive Scan, that will highlight storage boxes with a diamond shape around you. I re-assigned that scan with with L2, so that I can scan enemies whenever I aim so my teammates will see it aswell, also helpful on Intercept bosses to see their current weakpoints.

1 hour ago, Cannaya said:

Yes but that be harder with the current bug or design (need to do all 10 in one session) because it reset the gun/descendant to level 1 each time, that mean a lot of time in one session where server can crash.

You don't have to level up all 10 weapons/descendant in on session. You can just level them up over multiple sessions/days BUT once you have 10 weapons/descendants ready at Lv.40, apply a socket on them back to back without quitting the game.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

The 2 dismantle trophies glitched for me, and i could only get them after doing all at once, so i assume it will be the same thing with this trophy, knowing that, did anyone tried to add more modules to the same weapon/descendant? I saw people that got it by adding the upgrades to 10 different things, and takes A LOT of time to grind all of the things to level 40, and i believe that if i just use the crystal 10 times on 2/3 different itens, it might work if all is done in one session, so if anyone has already tried this strategy or plans to do it, please share the results here, in a few days i will share my results too

Edited by kaua3828

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kaua3828 said:

The 2 dismantle trophies glitched for me, and i could only get them after doing all at once, so i assume it will be the same thing with this trophy, knowing that, did anyone tried to add more modules to the same weapon/descendant? I saw people that got it by adding the upgrades to 10 different things, and takes A LOT of time to grind all of the things to level 40, and i believe that if i just use the crystal 10 times on 2/3 different itens, it might work if all is done in one session, so if anyone has already tried this strategy or plans to do it, please share the results here, in a few days i will share my results too

2-3 items will not work unfortunately:/ i put 12 on bunny and 5 on weapon before realizing 10 diff items at once might work. So wack haha

Edited by RevNexus
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 4:50 PM, Cannaya said:

YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL IN 1 SESSION?! WHAT THE HELLL lol yeah I'm probably never getting this one

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SeventhLetter710 said:

YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL IN 1 SESSION?! WHAT THE HELLL lol yeah I'm probably never getting this one

Correct, and like another user said it’s likely a bug 

Edit: As BDevil990 later corrected me on this, the requirements (leveling up descendants and weapons) for the trophy are NOT needed to be done in a single session, only be applied without closing down the app. This is likely unintended behavior and will probably get patched down the line.

Edited by V1TAL_CODEX
  • Like 1

I unlocked 11 different modules but didnt get the trophy, and I refuse to grind 10 more times to do it all in one session.

I filed a bug report with nexon. Hopefully they will fix it asap. Will reply when I hear back from them!

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, riseinflame2 said:

I unlocked 11 different modules but didnt get the trophy, and I refuse to grind 10 more times to do it all in one session.

I filed a bug report with nexon. Hopefully they will fix it asap. Will reply when I hear back from them!

Were they for 11 diff weapons/descendants?

last week I applied 12 to bunny and 5 to my main gun before realizing it might have to be 10 diff ones. For whatever reason it HAS to be 10 diff items 

Edited by RevNexus

It's definitely bugged because from a normal player POV no one would ever assign 10 sockets on different desc/weapons when the idea is to upgrade your main ones for end game content.

• Like 1