Near perfect trophy list

Sir_Bee

I loved the trophy list in this game.  Nothing was very grindy, and nothing had impossible difficulty involved.

There are not many things I would change, but there are a few:

1. I do not like the two player trophies.  I do not mind a trophy for trying two player, but the kills and moonsparkles were a tad frustrating.
  2. I would like a way to keep track of the puppet ends, and hundredsparkles.  I like going through and finding them all, but it sucks that you cannot keep track, if you miss one in the middle you are screwed.

What are your opinions on this game and its trophy list?

• 1 month later...

I am not a fan of this trophy list. It feels like half if them involve Collectibles in one way or another. At least the game tracks several of them for you.

Collect 1,50%,100% heads

Use the heads have to have the head, and have it at the right place(since you have to know where to go this also feels like a collectible)

Collect 1,50%,100% souls, seems like a kill trophy but since you have to find every single monster in the game it's more of a collectible as well

Hundredsparkles

Puppet ends

Several of the curtain specific trophies involve finding multiple things throughout a level, which means either a guide or combing through the level clicking on every single thing. 4 of them are like this if I remember.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, I'm just over keeping three screens up (puppets, 100sparks, heads) so I don't have to scroll back and forth in one guide to find everything during clean up. Doesn't help that I was following a guide, finished (what I thought) the last puppet show and it didn't pop last night.

Edit: I was using the full trophy guide and either scrolling or keeping up multiple devices to track everything. Just found SBs full collectible guide. This should make it considerably less annoying. Thank you for your time and effort SirB.

@dragin- I agree about AA, had a great time with that game, had to do extra stuff for the plat but nothing completely ridiculously pointless or time consuming. I'll never complain about a skill based trophies but something that requires hours of research to do legit or just plain hours of grinding is the pits.

Edited by Hemiak

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah. It may seem creative but I feel this game is better played alone and the two player trophies kind of ruin the list, along with the collectibles. For me it's one of those list with so many trophies you lose track of them at one point. Kind of like Sandbox games, but on a Plattaformer.

• 7 years later...

On 8/26/2014 at 1:14 PM, NICK16_06 said:

Yeah. It may seem creative but I feel this game is better played alone and the two player trophies kind of ruin the list, along with the collectibles. For me it's one of those list with so many trophies you lose track of them at one point. Kind of like Sandbox games, but on a Plattaformer.

Agree, all of the trophies get overwhelming to keep track of because the game levels are so dense with elements. I think its conceptually cool but lowkey a pain to collect the trophies. My only gripe along with the density is how missable everything is due to how the game shuffles you between "scenes" and doesn't let you back track. Otherwise it's definitely an interesting and different game than any other I've played and I'm happy to be experiencing it period.