Favorite Youtube videos

Death

• 2 weeks later...

This is from a Black Ops competition that conn made last year. I won the first round, but I lost the second round :( (You needed to be in the top 3 in order to move on and I ended up in 4th with only 1 kill behind! :o )This video was recorded by conn.

Deth's montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4NBGbKza4Y&feature=plcp

Here is proof that the Kiparis and other SMGs kick ass. I was a fan of the Mac 10 too, but felt that the Kiparis was better for the tournament. (A lot of the shots look like they never hit the person, but that's COD for ya.) Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

This is from a Black Ops competition that conn made last year. I won the first round, but I lost the second round :( (You needed to be in the top 3 in order to move on and I ended up in 4th with only 1 kill behind! :o )This video was recorded by conn.

Deth's montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4NBGbKza4Y&feature=plcp

Here is proof that the Kiparis and other SMGs kick ass. I was a fan of the Mac 10 too, but felt that the Kiparis was better for the tournament. (A lot of the shots look like they never hit the person, but that's COD for ya.)

i saw this video last year. you did great! speaking of black ops, im selling my copy of black ops at school tomorrow for 22$. :D finally getting rid of it. dont want any call of duty in my game collection <__<

Battlefield 3 - I've got your back bro!

This is insane! I would have ripped a brick through my pants let alone hit the R1 button. The true meaning of teamwork. Helping that heli and taking down a jet by himself :D Everyone dies alone in Camp or Die games.