Favorite Youtube videos

Death

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Man my first ever metal gig was Slayer supported by Machine Head.

INSANITY!!!

I've seen both bands multiple times, but never at the same gig/festival. Would be amazing. 

Slayer are on another level when you think about how long they've been doing it. Saw them this year at their final UK performance and I'm not shitting you, their set was Flawless. Incredible. I've seen a lot of bands live and Slayer never Disappoint. Only bands that rival them live for me are: Machine Head and Slipknot. 

Worth noting as well, for anyone who sees that video (which is funny af).. In all my years and all the bands I've seen, and I'm sure you will agree... Anyone who gets knocked down gets pulled straight back to their feet, immediately. Just incase future metal fans get dubious about experiencing the live side of things.

Edit - I'm outa Rep again ??

Edited by FierceMetal
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FierceMetal said:

I've seen both bands multiple times, but never at the same gig/festival. Would be amazing. 

Slayer are on another level when you think about how long they've been doing it. Saw them this year at their final UK performance and I'm not shitting you, their set was Flawless. Incredible. I've seen a lot of bands live and Slayer never Disappoint. Only bands that rival them live for me are: Machine Head and Slipknot. 

Worth noting as well, for anyone who sees that video (which is funny af).. In all my years and all the bands I've seen, and I'm sure you will agree... Anyone who gets knocked down gets pulled straight back to their feet, immediately. Just incase future metal fans get dubious about experiencing the live side of things.

Edit - I'm outa Rep again 1f602.png1f918.png

True. Slayer never disappoint. 

You are absolutely right, anyone that gets knocked down are always given a hand.

Not that it's happened to me but I think losing a shoe would be the worst. You always see them flying around. ?

Also out of rep. :facepalm:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...