Favorite Youtube videos

Death

Wanted to post this last year (December) when it was uploaded. 

This video is a sequel

Whether there were ulterior motives behind the creation of this video or not (like damage control on IGN's reputation, who knows), the topic is ultimately what I think should be more important. Though it is incredibly satisfying that both this—serious—conversation was had by IGN, given their past history (there are worse outlets out there but still), and the literal fact that Sonic has always been good coming from-in-particular Brian's mouth (though it would have been much better if the absent people who wrongly agreed with Brian back then were here alongside him saying it too). Sonic already had an evidently good ending last year, but of course this made it even greater. . . 

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 3

On 15/1/2023 at 0:17 AM, EcoShifter said:

Wanted to post this last year (December) when it was uploaded. 

This video is a sequel

Whether there were ulterior motives behind the creation of this video or not (like damage control, who knows), the topic is ultimately what I think should be more important. Though it is incredibly satisfying that both this—serious—conversation was had by IGN, given their past history (still worse outlets out there but still), and the literal fact that Sonic has always been good coming from-in-particular Brian's mouth (though it would have been much better if the absent people who wrongly agreed with Brian back then were here alongside him saying it too). Sonic already had an evidently good ending last year, but of course this made it even greater. . . 

What’s wrong with the guy in the video?! Being against Sonic and Crash Bandicoot… Ahaha… ? Hilarious!

11 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Ooh, boy! :devil: :dance: The old vibes!!

This Persona 1 live action commercial goes hard. 

Was Persona or SMT in general inspired by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in any way? I don't know much about JoJo but the "Stands" the characters use come up in my mind when I see stuff like this ?.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Slava said:

This Persona 1 live action commercial goes hard.

Was Persona or SMT in general inspired by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in any way? I don't know much about JoJo but the "Stands" the characters use come up in my mind when I see stuff like this 1f601.png.

I'm fairly sure it wasn't but I did read something about the director of Persona 4 was a JoJo fan which would explain why they have them doing the poses when introduced in that Persona Q spin-off ?

For reference:

rNyqlod.jpg

At least that seems to be the most accurate one. I've seen a few that all interpret Kanji as doing different poses.

• Like 2

@Redgrave lol nice poses.

Persona and JoJo have something in common, that's why it makes me think there's some inspiration. Persona users use a manifestation of their psychic power to fight. And stand users use a manifestation of their life energy to fight. Both have supernatural abilities. That said, maybe it's not that original or unique of an idea ?. 

• Like 1