Trophies of the World

Mickzilla10

Right updated as far as Denmark....I underestimated how long this would take.....I also don't know what compled me to start this two days before my end of school exams....

When you finish the list you could make a little section to list the country with the most psn population, highest %'tage over a specific level etc.

Yup I plan on adding that as (Highest/Lowest countries) when I'm finished, as well as adding other neat statistics...

Wow man, this must take a while to do.  I like stats though, this is pretty cool; although there will be statistical errors because a lot of people are registered on US accounts even though they are from somewhere else.  A lot of Brazilians have US accounts instead of Brazil accounts for example.

Edited by QuantumMercury

Wow man, this must take a while to do.  I like stats though, this is pretty cool; although there will be statistical errors because a lot of people are registered on US accounts even though they are from somewhere else.  A lot of Brazilians have US accounts instead of Brazil accounts for example.

I was going to say the same thing. This account that i have now is from my real country, Chile, but before i was using a account from Spain and US, because before 2013 my country doesn't have PS Store

Yeah, same, it's a great idea, sadly it's not going to be accurate due lack of stores in many countries. Ecuador here, but living in USA. otherwise as u can see i wouldn't exist in this statistics.

Yeah, and not only because lack of stores, some stores like from Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia and Mexico have their price in U$D and not the money of the country, and! the prices of this store is so high, for example, in US a new game cost U$D 59.00, but in the stores of South America the prices are so diferent, in Chile U$D 65.99, in Argentina U$D 71.99!

Edited by DarkEye_333

the prices of this store is so high, for example, in US a new game cost U$D 59.00, but in the stores of South America the prices are so diferent, in Chile U$D 65.99, in Argentina U$D 71.99!

high? You haven't seen european prices. They use $1 = 1€ ratio, so $60 game costs $82 here.

high? You haven't seen european prices. They use $1 = 1€ ratio, so $60 game costs $82 here.

But people in Europe use the money of their country, here we have to pay in U$D, we don't have PSN Cards and for example in Argentina a new game cost 71.99, but that in Argentinian peso is so high! You don't need to add the double of the real money in your card because is in other type of money.your Store. Sorry if i can explain better, my English isn´t perfect 

Edited by DarkEye_333

It's awesome that you have the time to make this, but i don't think they will be very accurate, since players from countries like Romania, which doesn't have PS Store, make their account on other regions:)

Anyways, i'm still very curious to find out the results.