Can this still be obtained?

On 7/10/2024 at 11:52 AM, HuntingFever said:

This is a single player offline only game with zero online features so yes, the Plat is still obtainable and always will be :).

Are you sure? the guide mentions online trophies? 

2 hours ago, RyaanLewiis1 said:

Are you sure? the guide mentions online trophies? 

Where in the guide does it mention online? Its SP only as HuntingFever already pointed out.

I stand corrected as there is in fact 4 online trophies 🤐

Edited by Game_Knot
Wrong info.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

Where in the guide does it mention online? Its SP only as HuntingFever already pointed out.

This^

The walkthrough makes no reference I can see to any online trophies, plus the info panel on the main site says it's single player only.

EDIT: There 4 online trophies that didn't appear in my quick search :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Toward the end of the guide, Step 7, it mentions the online trophies https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2213-history-great-battles-medieval-overall-walkthrough#8-7-trophy-tips
There are a few that need to be done in multiplayer matches.

Looking over on TrueAchievements, no discontinued trophies are flagged and it doesn't mention any server shutdown. I would assume it's the same on PS3. I imagine the game is extremely dead though, so the online trophies are probably not doable without a boosting partner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoolBordan said:

Toward the end of the guide, Step 7, it mentions the online trophies https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2213-history-great-battles-medieval-overall-walkthrough#8-7-trophy-tips
There are a few that need to be done in multiplayer matches.

Looking over on TrueAchievements, no discontinued trophies are flagged and it doesn't mention any server shutdown. I would assume it's the same on PS3. I imagine the game is extremely dead though, so the online trophies are probably not doable without a boosting partner.

In that case I apologise, those trophies didn't show up when I searched for them, plus the info panel has the game incorrectly tagged as being offline only :(.