Uncharted 1 PS3 platinum and 100%

Hi,

I am making platinum + 100% on all remastered ps4 uncharted games and came to my mind. If I already beat uc 1 3 times ( crushing, speedrun, brutal) why not get extra platinum on ps3 version?

If I see correctly out of the trilogy uncharted 1 is the only game has obtainable platinum + 100% on ps3. Am I right? As far I see I should do two playthough on ps3 (hard and crushing)?

Thank you in advance

Yes. The game is completely offline and obtainable, and, yes, it does require 2 playthroughs as, unlike the remastered version, crushing is locked until you beat the game in hard difficulty. Every other miscellaneous trophy, you can do it thru chapter select

Edited by xItsLesterx
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Yes. The game is completely offline and obtainable, and, yes, it does require 2 playthroughs as, unlike the remastered version, crushing is locked until you beat the game in hard difficulty. Every other miscellaneous trophy, you can do it thru chapter select

Thank you.

The 100% of 2 and 3 Uncharted on ps3 are unobtanaible?

45 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Thank you.

The 100% of 2 and 3 Uncharted on ps3 are unobtanaible?

Nothing is obtainable if you haven’t gotten the MP trophies already. Neither the platinum or the 100%, as the server were shutdown years ago now. 

Edited by xItsLesterx
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Nothing is obtainable if you haven’t gotten the MP trophies already. Neither the platinum or the 100%, as the server were shutdown years ago now. 

Thank you again for your prompt answer.

One more question. Does tweak glitch work on ps3 version? Since two playthrough is mandatory and I will collect all treasure on hard, can I use tweak glitch on crushing?

1 hour ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Thank you again for your prompt answer.

One more question. Does tweak glitch work on ps3 version? Since two playthrough is mandatory and I will collect all treasure on hard, can I use tweak glitch on crushing?

Sorry but I do not know. Only used the glitch on the remastered versions for the brutal difficulty trophy. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2024 at 1:09 AM, xItsLesterx said:

Sorry but I do not know. Only used the glitch on the remastered versions for the brutal difficulty trophy. 

No problem. Does both (ps3 and ps4) version have the collectibles on the same place?

2 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

No problem. Does both (ps3 and ps4) version have the collectibles on the same place?

Yes. Don't worry, the game is very doable. Look up the water room glitch, if you find that part hard, the rest is mostly okay, it's a short game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Crushing isn’t even that hard to be quite honest hence why I didn’t even feel the need to do any glitch but everything between both versions is exactly the same thing.