Guide

A guide will be very great 'cause I don't understand a word of Japaneese xD (even if I got the Platinum of Hello Kitty xD)

Personnaly I love this game, but i'm sad that the titties are censored :perv: :P

Neither do I but it would just be for the trophies.

A guide will be very great 'cause I don't understand a word of Japaneese xD (even if I got the Platinum of Hello Kitty xD)

Personnaly I love this game, but i'm sad that the titties are censored :perv: :P

I only know some Japanese (two years of Japanese) but it's not enough to completely translate the game. Maybe in a couple more years then I will be able to translate games/manga/anime etc. Best wishes to you and danielc655 making the guide.  

Best wishes to you and danielc655 making the guide.  

I'm not going to make the guide :awesome:

First cause i'm french and my english is not so good

Second, cause my japanese is at level zero, so don't understand a word of the game, just want to see boobs :giggle:

and third, I have too many games to play, so i don't have time to spend all of it on this game :(

1. dont need to care trophies :

normal, hard, very hard mode clear (start at normal then go very hard and then back to hard just clear it nothing special)

collect all 9 heroines (just happens)

reach floor 30 (same^)

TTT15 times (same^)

with xxxxx girl room event (same^)

lvl35 (same^)

1000 enemies (same^)

sp atk (same^) ( :triangle::circle: )

support atk (same^) ( :square::cross: )

kill principle 10 times (same^) (might not have enough in 3 rounds then just go to floor 11 mission 3 there is one per challenge)

collect all inventions? (item) (same^)

use riko (female of urself, unlocks later) (same^)

2. some grinding and chellenges

999 combo go to floor 27 where there are a lot of monsters or floor 28 mission 2 (remember to use weak weapon or u kill too quick) (best to use lance as weapon)

all room events (just grind each area has 3 events, and there is 5 event places with 9 characters so its 135 events) (event 1: 1-2 hearts; event 2: 3-7; event 3: 8-10) u can fail some TTT to get the hearts low and do the event

PS. some problems u will encouter

why can i not pass floor 20?

u need all the current heroines u have to have more than 5 hearts

why am i missing some cg?

at floor 21 all heroines will leave u temp, before they leave u need to get 10 hearts and during floor 22-24 the cg events will appear

why are all the heroines gone?

they leave perm at floor 28 so u need to collect all room events before then

how come i cant reach the end of floor 30?

the correct pathing is

first area hidden portal bottom row third from left

second area first left small room hidden portal

third area bottom row middle small room hidden portal

fourth area first kill all the enemies in top right room go to the room to the left of mission 3 and there is a hidden portal

i will not add anything to this post or make a guide. someone build the guide and put it in the site, i am a lazy person and that is all the tips i can do.

PS. i dont accept random friend request do not answer question, because i am a busy person who works full time study and plays

PS2. figuring out the hard part is part of the game so go explore

just before someone will ask how to do just block 30 times

u will never use block once u get a gun weapon, u just dash and hit

so kill all the monsters apart from one in an area and just time the defend on the monster with :r1:

Edited by PandaAnd92
  • Like 1