What chance do I have at getting the plat on this game?

willmill97

I breezed through Tekken 6, I managed to plat MK9 and MKvDC without having much too much trouble with the difficult trophies. Like how difficult to plat is this game compared to those other games? The Injustice platinum is a lot rarer but I really don't know. I've played this game casually before, and I like it, but I don't want to aim for the platinum if I know I'll never plat it. (P.s. Time consuming trophies do't phase me, just the difficult ones.)

Any comments will be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Tough one - Not Super Street Fighter tough from what I can tell, but seems like you'd need to dedicate a good amount of time - ive all but given up the idea of an Injustice plat myself, just dont have the staying power when it comes to Fighting games, but if you have the drive then go for it - its a good game for sure

Well, obviously, 0,48% ^^

Seriously now, it took me a little more than 3 week to platinum the game, and I can tell you that the hardest trophy is "Ultimate Battler", especially "The Max" and "Impossible!" modes. Each one of them took me 3 days to complete. Once you'll get the "Ultimate Battler" trophy, you will have done the hardest part. Some S.T.A.R Labs missions can be frustrating indeed, but this trophy is a lot easier than it sounds, trust me.

It's certainly a difficult platinum, but it's worth it, especially if you like rare and difficult trophies. But it is doable. Definitely.

• Like 1

Well, obviously, 0,48% ^^

Seriously now, it took me a little more than 3 week to platinum the game, and I can tell you that the hardest trophy is "Ultimate Battler", especially "The Max" and "Impossible!" modes. Each one of them took me 3 days to complete. Once you'll get the "Ultimate Battler" trophy, you will have done the hardest part. Some S.T.A.R Labs missions can be frustrating indeed, but this trophy is a lot easier than it sounds, trust me.

It's certainly a difficult platinum, but it's worth it, especially if you like rare and difficult trophies. But it is doable. Definitely.

I know I'm a very long way off, but I may leave it for #100, but start working on it around #75 giving me a lot of leeway.

I did the 720 star trophy quite a while ago, now my plan is to return to the game and grind my way up to level 100. I don't know how im gonna do it though those 50000000 XP just seem way out of reach right now. Battle Mode seems quite intimidating as well but the grind is what i'm looking forward to the least. But if you already did MK9(You have my deepest respect for that one by the way), you should easily have the patience necessary for this :)

• 3 months later...

Just in case anyone would need it:

I platted MK two times (PS3 and Vita), so...

Injustice is nothing like MK in difficulty.

Star Lab challenges is like MK Tower missions where developers decided to be even more dick, it is not enough to just complete the mission, to get more stars there is some annoying limitations like "win a clash" or "save 10 civilians" (this mission was a pure rage).

Characters here are like Kabals on steroids, many attacks have such little startup time that you have to be some kind of metahuman to react properly.

Patches actually hinder your gameplay and make AI even more buffed. If one is going to plat it then delete all the patches.

Ultimate Battler is a total "F-you from developers" trophy. The Max requires you to beat 10 character with maximum difficulty set (and by maximum difficulty they mean that AI reads input from your controller the moment you entered it, get his machine time to process it and then still in his machine time makes his input that mounts a proper counteroffensive with a combo). Impossible requires you to beat the whole cast with a single life bar.

The only way to beat this game is to delete all the patches and go for using cheap tricks like Doomsday combo or Hawkgirl back-forward-triangle-looool. I read about some Grundy Combo but assuming that only 10 people in the world got their plat on Vita and PS4 each (where all the patches are default) I assume this is close to impossible.

Ok, I raged out and continue this insane grind.

And yes, in case some people from Netherrealm or WB read this: If MKX or Injustice 2 will be like that then I'm not buying them. Hell, I'm already not buying PS4 and Vita Injustice already, and I'm the person who is willing to pay for DLC and for games I already played for trophies.

• Like 2

Just in case anyone would need it:

I platted MK two times (PS3 and Vita), so...

Injustice is nothing like MK in difficulty.

Star Lab challenges is like MK Tower missions where developers decided to be even more dick, it is not enough to just complete the mission, to get more stars there is some annoying limitations like "win a clash" or "save 10 civilians" (this mission was a pure rage).

Characters here are like Kabals on steroids, many attacks have such little startup time that you have to be some kind of metahuman to react properly.

Patches actually hinder your gameplay and make AI even more buffed. If one is going to plat it then delete all the patches.

Ultimate Battler is a total "F-you from developers" trophy. The Max requires you to beat 10 character with maximum difficulty set (and by maximum difficulty they mean that AI reads input from your controller the moment you entered it, get his machine time to process it and then still in his machine time makes his input that mounts a proper counteroffensive with a combo). Impossible requires you to beat the whole cast with a single life bar.

The only way to beat this game is to delete all the patches and go for using cheap tricks like Doomsday combo or Hawkgirl back-forward-triangle-looool. I read about some Grundy Combo but assuming that only 10 people in the world got their plat on Vita and PS4 each (where all the patches are default) I assume this is close to impossible.

Ok, I raged out and continue this insane grind.

And yes, in case some people from Netherrealm or WB read this: If MKX or Injustice 2 will be like that then I'm not buying them. Hell, I'm already not buying PS4 and Vita Injustice already, and I'm the person who is willing to pay for DLC and for games I already played for trophies.

DC!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Battle Mode trophy is the hardest one and if you're playing the PS4 version then leveling up to a 100 will the 2nd hardest trophy due to it ridiculously long grind compared to it's PS3 counterpart. At least that's what my friend said when he played both versions. I only got the platinum for the PS4 version.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the platinum for a good amount of fighting games including Super Street Fighter IV, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Skullgirls 2nd Encore, for example, still The Max was frustrating for me. I got the "Ultimate Edition" on PS3 way back without knowing anything about the patches or something. Since you can't delete the patches the game difficulty is exactly like the PS4 version. I still think that The Max is harder than anything that Netherrealm did to all of their games even nowadays, it took me days, I've failed countless times on it and my best run before the one that I finally finished it was against the 5th opponent. After that Impossible was like a child play for me. If you can clear The Max the Platinum is yours. All the rest are really easy just like MK9(Just time consuming).

Edited by Hibari-shugosha