What kind of game is Hyperdimension PP?

Why didn't you like Victory? o.O Imo it's the peak of Neptunia games...

The jokes that were put into Victory really made me kinda sick... they were not in good taste in my opinon.  The gameplay was alot like mk2 was hopeing for something new atleast but honestly i got over that fast it was just some of the jokes that were placed in there that i didnt like honestly. Thats really it though there was some parts i did enjoy but i couldnt fully enjoy it due to the bad jokes. And also  there was no Cave in it that made me sad >.< i liked her as a character lol... wish i had her outfit too...

Edited by sonic4555
  • Like 1

The jokes that were put into Victory really made me kinda sick... they were not in good taste in my opinon.  The gameplay was alot like mk2 was hopeing for something new atleast but honestly i got over that fast it was just some of the jokes that were placed in there that i didnt like honestly. Thats really it though there was some parts i did enjoy but i couldnt fully enjoy it due to the bad jokes. And also  there was no Cave in it that made me sad >.< i liked her as a character lol... wish i had her outfit too...

Aw, I actually liked the jokes in Victory the most =D

Well... people have different taste =)

• Like 1

Why didn't you like Victory? o.O Imo it's the peak of Neptunia games...

Considering there's no Plutie, CPU candidates and oracles, I would say it's somewhere between original and mk2.

This Doesn't explain the lack of original costumes. The only time you get these costumes is during the events of Victory. Idk could have happened after Victory's True Ending which might explain the costumes. There is not much explaining when this took place

• Like 1

Neptunia, Neptunia mk2, Victory, ReBirth 1, 2 are.

This is a spin-off.

Isn't there also that one game that features Noire as the main heroine?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2634-%E8%B6%85%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9E%E4%BF%A1%E4%BB%B0-%E3%83%8E%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E6%BF%80%E7%A5%9E%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88

Megami Shinkou Noire is a JSRPG, not JRPG =D

We can also talk about Neptunia U which is apparently gonna be a hack&slash but he specifically talked about JRPGs =D
Edited by SatoshiOokami

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Most Hyperdimension Neptunia fans are wannabe otaku gamers, The stories to the games are pretty funny and entertaining but its far from an impressive play. I played the PS3 ones on my other account, going to play through them again though. They're not awful but they also don't deserve the recognition they get.

Most Hyperdimension Neptunia fans are wannabe otaku gamers, The stories to the games are pretty funny and entertaining but its far from an impressive play. I played the PS3 ones on my other account, going to play through them again though. They're not awful but they also don't deserve the recognition they get.

Well... obviously they are otaku games =D

They have cute girls doing cute things, obviously they are directed at otaku ;)

Well... obviously they are otaku games =D

They have cute girls doing cute things, obviously they are directed at otaku ;)

I do like the games and I do love anime too :P but the games really aren't the best :P they are only hyped up because of their target audience. Comes across as a game people just buy over the girls and the fact its made for otaku gamers more so than the fact they are good games lol