Road Rage trophy bug?

BomullsPlockarn

I need a big help with this trophy right now. I can´t find the last misson for the Criminal Convoy side misson its no where on the map and its impossible to find it! I dont know if this is a bug but if anyone know about this can you guys please help me!?

Sorry for my bad english.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem but I found it, its located at a café just north west of the furthest east hideout in brandon docks (next to a chess icon)...

Its also a very interesting mission and cool easter egg as it involves you knocking out the CEO of a certain extremely evil company from another of Ubisoft's games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

On 05/06/2014 at 2:52 PM, STRANGEgenius said:

After I completed the 17th Convoy, it popped up after about 5-10 minutes of me running around and going for collectibles.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I started collecting the check-ins and it popped up on the side of the screen to set a checkpoint to it, just like when there is a crime detected. It was nowhere near to where I was (I was in north loop / mad mile and it was in upper docks area).

Just a heads up: you aren't required to set a checkpoint to it through the prompt, it'll continue being on the map. I pressed the wrong button and instead opened my phone, but looking at the map, it appeared.

this thread is like 7 years old now

• Like 1