Hard time on "Ninja Jack" trophy

straysheep87

• 2 months later...

I watch the video form the trophy guide, and tried like 35-40 times and no luck. The guy on the house always spot me. Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem... tried like 50 times omg...

*edit* lool just after I posted this, I got it lmao

Edited by king1max

I tried it several times using pure stealth movements like in videos and despite getting close several times didn't manage to pull it off. I found a much easier method was to pick off the enemies around the area and along the route seen in most videos with the silenced smg from afar. It may still take a few attempts but if you're quick enough and hide well between kills then it becomes very simple.

The earliest place to pick up the MP5SD that I know of is in the Fort level. There's a small indoors area that ends with an elevator that takes you to another outdoor area where there's a sniper enemy just ahead. Right before the elevator is a stairs which leads to a room with a desk and on the wall is a weapon rack with the silenced weapon.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This trophy is bullshit. The enemy AI is completely broken throughout the game and they can spot you from a mile away.

Pure stealth doesn't work so I've been trying the silenced MP5SD method. It works well on the first two guys you come across, but I'm struggling with the three guys outside the cabin itself. I mess up at that part every time.

I'm enjoying this game but this trophy is getting on my nerves :(

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891

Yeah this was the only trophy that was annoying to do, because as said above the a.i hi. This part has like x-Ray eyes and see you no matter how good you are, it took me ages to get this trophy even using the way that People did it in videos, just keep at it and eventual,y you will get that run that gets you this trophy :)

• Like 1

Yeah this was the only trophy that was annoying to do, because as said above the a.i hi. This part has like x-Ray eyes and see you no matter how good you are, it took me ages to get this trophy even using the way that People did it in videos, just keep at it and eventual,y you will get that run that gets you this trophy :)

Thanks :) I will get it eventually. There's an element of luck to this trophy as well as skill, from what I can tell. You can never 100% tell for sure when the enemies are going to see you. I'm putting the dodgy AI down to it being quite an old game. It's a fun game though :)

I think I'll save this trophy for last.

I currently am at this exact level, tried two times, didn't work out.

I'll just play through the game first, use the Hard mode exploit and then try again via chapter select.

But yeah, this game aged terribly. Even back in the day the AI was ridiculous.

Me and my friends always joked about the AI and their cheesy lines, haha.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I had to resort to using a silenced weapon to kill some of the annoying enemies.

It's very difficult to slip past the three guys at the building where the keycard is. Apparently even if I hide in the bushes laying down they somehow spot me, proof that stealth is completely broken.

• 3 months later...
On 8/24/2017 at 10:01 PM, Spaz said:

I had to resort to using a silenced weapon to kill some of the annoying enemies.

It's very difficult to slip past the three guys at the building where the keycard is. Apparently even if I hide in the bushes laying down they somehow spot me, proof that stealth is completely broken.

Same here. 

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just got it, and I can confirm that :

1) It's ok to restart at the last checkpoint if you got spotted, you absolutely don't need to restart the level from scratch.

2) Stealth is way too random to be a reliable method, I don't recommend it. Despite its SMG looks, your silent MP5 can actually take down enemies from a fair distance. Fire a few bullets, immediately take cover behind a tree, wait for the enemy to chill, rinse and repeat until you score the kill. I managed to kill 7 enemies this way, including everyone at the cabin. Then I walked in casually and was done !

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

If you restart the chapter from the main menu, you get an supressed MP5. I killed the guy around the checkpoint, then picked off the guys around the cabin by laying prone behind a rock and leting them come to me. You have to aim at their markers as they aproach you so they don't see you before you kill them. After all 4 where dead I strolled in and finally picked up the card. I tried it over 40 times before that the way the guides show but would always get spotted. The AI detection is ridiculous.

Edited by Macabro