GRRR AD HOC TROPHY RANT

I never understood Ad hoc trophies either. I have passed on 3 games just because of ad hoc...

Same here, even though ModNation and SFxT have gone free on PS+ my friend doesn't even want to download them to help me get the ad-hoc trophies... he said he would but every time I ask him he says he hasn't yet.  So it's not just about finding local people with the same game, it's about convincing them to play them as well -_-

What I did for Modnation was went to my local EB and asked the guys if they wouldn't mind using their vitas and a store copy of the game to help me out :). Now I know the staff very well but you could try that if it is an easy trophy (like Modnation was).

• Like 1

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is AD-Hoc?

is it like a "meet people in person" kind of thing?, like the 3ds has when you meet people with a 3DS?

ad hoc is a type of WLAN, it allows people to play multiplayer games without internet access. The problem with it is that it has a very small area of effect, meaning that the vita sytems need to be in the same room for it to operate.

ad hoc is a type of WLAN, it allows people to play multiplayer games without internet access. The problem with it is that it has a very small area of effect, meaning that the vita sytems need to be in the same room for it to operate.

Ah I see, that's pretty helpful in-case servers shut down, but i guess bad for trophies.

• 4 years later...

Anyone of you still active?

I'd like to platinum Micky Epic 2 on my vita. I havent started yet.
I own two PS-Vita-Systems - but I only have one Game.

For the Ad-hoc-Trophies in "Michael Jackson - The Exp." I needed a second game.

Do I also have to get a second Micky Epic?

Or is there a possibility to connect an empty vita for Oswald?

Thx

13 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Anyone of you still active?

I'd like to platinum Micky Epic 2 on my vita. I havent started yet.
I own two PS-Vita-Systems - but I only have one Game.

For the Ad-hoc-Trophies in "Michael Jackson - The Exp." I needed a second game.

Do I also have to get a second Micky Epic?

Or is there a possibility to connect an empty vita for Oswald?

Thx

You will always need a 2nd copy 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2018 at 11:43 AM, Belphega2208 said:

This is so sad.

The game was never listed in the PS store. And the physical copies are very rare and expensive :/

I do have a digital copy. But It is not listed anymore where i bought

Edited by Spooky_BR

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a second Vita recently as my Vita has been getting old and left analog stick has been very wobbly from playing Malicious Rebirth (Guess I don't know my own strength lol but seriously those all S rank and No Repair trophies did hell on my left analog from constantly dodging endlessly), so when it finally arrives can get those retarded Adhoc trophies for this and One Piece Unlimited World Red. Lucky enough to have the digital version. Or rather I have zero physicals :awesome:

On 10.09.2018 at 5:37 PM, SnowxSakura said:

You will always need a 2nd copy 

I got code of the Micky Epic 2 when i bought Vita. If i buy or borrow second Vita can i download the game second time? Can i play Ad hoc using the same psn account for both Vitas? I got all trophies exept ad hoc trophies. Nice game. It worth to play even if you dont get 100%