The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt collector's edition announced

It was confirmed that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will have a collector's edition. Feast your eyes on this!

NAMCO-EN-PEGI_The-Witcher-3_Collectors_E

It's also listed on the US Witcher site, so looks like North America gets it, too. Seriously, they have to stop making all these awesome collector's editions. I'm going to go bankrupt here! Undecided on this one, but it definitely looks pretty damn cool.

• Like 2

Its $220 at EbGames Australia, ffs and apparently its a eb exclusive down here.

Special Edition is only $110 and comes with basically everything apart from the statue and that special big box, i just want the steelbook, artbook and soundtrack. The statue is sexy but too expensive.

Oooooh, a shiny statue my weakness! I have never played a Witcher game tho. Will see when the release is closer if I have to get this :yay:

You'll want to act soon. They're going fast. Amazon in the US sold out of preorders in less than 24 hours.

If this is the case, they will make more. It's always like this or do you think these guys dont want to make that extra money?

Not necessarily. They ran out of preorders on the XBox 360 CE of The Witcher 2 and canceled a lot of them due to making too many. It's not guaranteed.