100% events question

Ok so I have cleared 2 playthroughs for each character, but I still do not have any of the gold trophies for the game. Here are the stats for each character:

Neptune (98%)

Key Events - 100%

Activity Events - 97%

Love Events - 100%

SP Events - 97%

Day Off Events - 100%

Noire (91%)

Key Events - 100%

Activity Events - 84%

Love Events - 100%

SP Events - 95%

Day Off Events - 94%

Blanc (97%)

Key Events - 100%

Activity Events - 93%

Love Events - 100%

SP Events - 100%

Day Off Events - 100%

Vert (93%)

Key Events - 100%

Activity Events - 84%

Love Events - 100%

SP Events - 97%

Day Off Events - 100%

So far, these are the things that I have done with each CPU Goddess:

Performed one song in each nation

Viewed all 5 heart.gif events

Viewed all Nice Vacation events

Watched all 6 Dance events with each possible combination, as well as viewed all Disband events

Earned all Bad, Good and True Endings (even watched the Harem ending)

Interacted with all goddesses 18 times (6 for each) and watched the bonus interactions with each one after surpassing 120 days.

Watched the Lesson events (Vocal Training, Dance, Rehearsal, Practice and Study) once with each character

Watched all possible Refresh events with each character.

Now so far, it seems that the rest of the events I should be getting from the Work events. However, because of the fact that there is no way to keep track of the events that you have watched (aside from having to check on your Status (located at the bottom left corner of the screen) and, hopefully, any of the events increases in percentage.

My question is this: For anyone who has earned any of the "______" Master trophies, are there any tips that you can give, or advice, that will help me in getting the rest of the events in the aforementioned areas? If not, then can we make some sort of thread so that we can all list the events what we have encountered and make a checklist out of it?

I'll leave this incase it helps anyone.

Key Events: you'll get 100% with good and true endings, in other words the easiest of the 5 categories to 100%

Activities: This is the one that usually threw me off the most when I was going for 100%

-Ad Campaign

-Event

-Publicity

-Recording

-Goddess duo and trios join

-Solo Lives, may be 2 or 3 of these in your own country, and 1 in each foreign country (MUST BE SOLO)

*Some of the events for all the work related (ad campaign, event, publicity, and recording) will only show up if you own 21% or more world shares

*A couple of events are within the true end path

Love Events: these are easy

-5 heart events

-2 nice vacation events

-3 refresh events

SP Events: another tough category

-Stress over 60, 70, and 80% (best to do these after day 61 to prevent possible stress combos)

-Duos and trios formed all possibilities

-Break up with other goddesses (doing this is fine while in a trio, just make sure you see an event with your goddess rejecting each other goddess individually)

-Moving to each foreign country

Day Off Events: some may be overlooked

-Refresh

-Interaction 7 for each other goddess (6 obtained normally, the 7th is obtained when your world shares are lower than other goddess)

As a rule of thumb, especially for the work related events, I will complete them until there are no events left (preferably after day 61 and true end route), if you get a nonstandard event and it was horrible, there is still a possibility that there is another event hidden in that area.  There will be a few events (which I did not differentiate)  that will show up in a different category, I have listed all the easily missed or overlooked events within this post.  Another thing to look out for (but doesn't make a huge difference) is that some goddesses have different amounts of events for each category.

Edited by InnoSensei
  • Like 1

@hunter that was the guide that I have been following ever since I started the game, but the names of the events are confusing (by this I mean: what is Business and Media Performance??). Plus, I have a history with PS3T that I do not want to talk about.

EDIT: @InnoI am pretty sure that I have travelled to all nations and performed a solo at each one. I'll double check with Neptune and Blanc asap and get back to you once i'm done their playthroughs.

Edited by GarciaFever

@hunter that was the guide that I have been following ever since I started the game, but the names of the events are confusing (by this I mean: what is Business and Media Performance??). Plus, I have a history with PS3T that I do not want to talk about.

EDIT: @InnoI am pretty sure that I have travelled to all nations and performed a solo at each one. I'll double check with Neptune and Blanc asap and get back to you once i'm done their playthroughs.

Oh well the game is only coming out tomorrow, so i'll be sure to post in here if you still wanna make a checklist. 

Now you made me curious lol!

Oh k I thought that you had the game already as it came out on Tuesday. Didn't notice that you are from Germany lol. But yeah the names of the events used in the guide are completely different than the ones on the english release and it is just confusing.

EDIT: Finally I have Neptune at 100% events after 4 playthroughs with her. Such bullcrap that I cannot keep track of what I have watched with any of the characters. Now to get the rest of them done.

EDIT 2: Ok so in the guide it says there are 6 interaction events for the other 3 characters (I am doing my Noire speed run) and an additional interaction event once you have reached 120 days. However, when I got to 120, I interacted with Neptune first, but no event showed up. Did the same thing with Blanc the next day and then Vert after that, but again no events happened. So then I let it sit for a bit and when I got to around day 135, I tried again but this time with Vert, and the event appeared, thus increasing my Day Off Events percentage. I immediately followed with the other 2, and their events appeared as well.

Overall, I don't know if the 7th interaction event with the goddesses are obtained via surpassing 120 days, or whether they are affected by your world shares being lower than everyone elses as suggested by InnoSensei.

At the time of this edit, I have Fans at 22% (which I believe is the same as my world shares: 22%) and is ranked 4th.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

From when I played I did happen to miss 1 solo event in a foreign country when I was playing Neptune (I have no idea how I over looked it),  On another note, I have no idea if this effects any of the events, but for the trio dance events, if you happen by chance to perform more than 1 dance event with the same trio (say 2 or 3 times), then try to switch to another trio I was not able to see an event for that playthrough with a different trio.

Just saw the reply now Inno, and somehow I had indeed missed one duo/trio event and it was related to disbanding them. Also, I learned that once you go past 40 days, the game automatically pairs you up with the next goddess and I didn't want to pair up with anyone yet seeing as I was focusing on the Refresh events. For example, I am on my Noire speed run and once I was at around day 42/43 the game automatically paired me up with Blanc. And if I were to do my Vert speed run, the game would automatically pair me up with Neptune on one of those 2 days.

Can anyone confirm exactly how to get the final 3 interaction Day Off events? I'm almost at Day 150 and I'm rank 4 in World Shares stuck with 97% Day Off event.

I did see a peculiar interaction with Vert (playing as Noire) when our world shares are tied in percentage. Vert said that their shares are tied but she won't lose or something like that - wasn't sure if that's part of the regular 6 interactions.

Update: I got 100% Day Off when World Shares is tied with Lowee and had a new interaction event with Blanc. Not sure if this means you have to tie the World Share with that particular goddess for that one extra event. Apparently I got Neptune's before without realizing it.

Edited by chibuki

@chibuki yeah like I mentioned above there are 6 interaction events with each goddess, and one additional event after day 120, but it is unknown as to whether it is right after day 120 (aka 121 or 122) or if it is sometime later. I encountered the events at around day 135 and 136. I think it has to do with forming a duo with said goddess, disband right after (while making sure to view the event) and interact with them right after, but so far the event appears randomly sometime after day 120.

• Like 1

@GarciaFever Yeah it would help for future playthroughs if we know what's causing it to trigger. I got the Day Off and Love events at 100% with Noire in my first (true ending) playthrough but SP Event stuck at 95%. I noticed in your first post you were also stuck at 95% with Noire, did you ever figure out what SP events were missing?

Edited by chibuki

I Just kept on pressing :square: while doing the Ad Campaign events (under the purple work section) to make things go faster and didn't bother reading the text, then I noticed a couple of lines I didn't recognize and the percentage went up. Don't know when it happened, but i'm just glad I don't have to do it anymore.

Edited by GarciaFever

• 3 weeks later...

I Just kept on pressing :square: while doing the Ad Campaign events (under the purple work section) to make things go faster and didn't bother reading the text, then I noticed a couple of lines I didn't recognize and the percentage went up. Don't know when it happened, but i'm just glad I don't have to do it anymore.

That's actually a bad way =D You should have used :l1: as it only skips you have already seen. Good way to check events =D

@chibuki yeah like I mentioned above there are 6 interaction events with each goddess, and one additional event after day 120, but it is unknown as to whether it is right after day 120 (aka 121 or 122) or if it is sometime later. I encountered the events at around day 135 and 136. I think it has to do with forming a duo with said goddess, disband right after (while making sure to view the event) and interact with them right after, but so far the event appears randomly sometime after day 120.

I believe it's not on day 120 but when you have 21%+ shares... as I got my last Day Off event way earlier than day 120.

• 6 years later...

So finally got back to trying to plat this, and I'm currently stuck at 97% SP events for Neptune (and everything else at 100%) after many playthroughs. I have:

* formed every group combo and broken up with everyone

* moved to every country and did a solo concert

* gotten true ending

* 99% sure I've gotten all stress events, as I stressed her first to 60% and then 80% and got three events most likely related to that (two with Neptune and one with Nepgear) unless there's one specifically for 70-79% percent?

* I know there's a SP event in Publicity, and I suspected it was this one I was missing, so I kept choosing that whenever I could until I ran out of events and got the default message - but my SP percentage didn't increase. Does this have some kind of special unlock condition before it can appear (I know some events appear after 3 concerts in your home country and at 21% shares but this didn't help) (also anyone know what the event is so I know if I got it or not)? Or is there another SP event somewhere else for Neptune?

...and now I came across a playthrough blog mentioning also being stuck at 97% SP and then finding the missing event in Refresh (and I'm assuming this is a different one from the 3 shared ones that tend to be the first ones to show up) so guess I'll try this? EDIT: nope, watched all Refresh events and got nothing

Edited by Zanreo