What PS4 Games Are You Waiting On?

BigPete7978

Just wondering what some of the PS4 games that you are waiting on? As of late I have found myself in a sort of gaming slump, and looking to future releases for the PS4. Yes I have many of the new releases, they just aren't holding my attention (that will most likely change in the future). Here are some of the games that I am looking forward to most.

UFC - this game looks fantastic, and judging from the gameplay of the game, it is a definite day one purchase. Can't wait for it to launch later this month.

Madden NFL 15 - I purchase Madden every single year, without a doubt. The recent release of the first screenshot of the game shows the incredible jump it has made visually. 

522F7586-9664-4EB0-BD35-E02E3CAEA4B6_zps

Evolve - this game looks all kinds of amazing. The co-op will add a ton of elements to the core gameplay, and the enemy is in fact another person, which is awesome in itself. 

Destiny - co-op FTW. Between this game and Evolve I will be set for quite some time on co-op titles. 

The Order 1886 (it looks like a more polished, more story driven gears of wars which i love)

Far cry 4

The Witcher 3

LOTR shadow of mordor

Dragon Age Inquisition

The Division

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Edited by Carville87

Everything.

Because I have nearly every PS4 game (we'll, except a fair amount of the digital titles that aren't PS plus, and some things like Just Dance, Angry Birds and similar "shovelware"). That said I would wager anything in this thread will be day one buys.

No, don't post to troll that comment please. I would not buy hello kitty racing for PS4 lol

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts 3

A Tales of game

A fighting game (Soul Calibur/Tekken)

Beyond Good & Evil 2

The Last Guardian (I have where to sit down while waiting lol)

A classic platformer/adventure game reborn (Crash/Jak & Daxter)

Uncharted 4

A Disgaea game

A Sly Cooper game

A sequel for Heavenly Sword would be nice

Next Tomb Raider

The Order 1886

Driveclub

And probably something among what will be announced tomorrow :D