Diablo III

Azza-WBA92

Can't comment on the PS3 version as I've only played PC, but then it was pretty neat as co-op for couple playthroughs, after that just became useless chore and I never got back to it. Will not get back to RoS either. Dunno how cheap it goes nowadays, but I really wouldn't go much over $10 with it - you've really seen everything after your first, relatively short, playthrough and then it's just farming for better gear until... Well, until something. But I agree PS3 version looks quite easy when it comes to plat.

AFAIK the RMAH was shut down, but made some little money that I used in Hearthstone so all in all wasn't that bad experience.

It all depends if you enjoy that kind of game.  It is a long game, and a lot of grinding and repeating content.  But the game play is fun, and many of the skills are cool to use.  Also, that sense of loot hunting is there, so if that interests you, you should pick it up.

Well i was hoping for it to be somewhat similar to skyrim, i really enjoyed skyrim & the monster hunter series on psp & looking for a fresh fix so to speak.

I'm pretty sure you can pick it up for under a tenner in game buying pre-owned here in england.

• 2 weeks later...