Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLastSurvivorD

Most Anticipated Video Game - 2014 - PS3

16 posts in this topic

Topic Title says all. I was just wondering what were people's most anticipated video game for the rest of the year.

I guess most people will say Dragon Age: Inqusition.

The game I honestly am looking forward to the most is Rainbow Skies.  That being said, I think I broke the rules of the thread because I believe it was delayed until 2015 :(

Aliens: Isolation. I really hope it's going to turn up good. Since i'm a major aliens fan, and i cannot bare another failure like colonial marines. + if Isolation is good, we MIGHT even see a sequel to avp someday! 

Also if Isolation is going to turn out to be horrible, i think it's the last aliens games we're going to see for a looong time.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Well if we're just talking about ps3 games, the only one that comes to mind is borderlands pre-sequel. PS4 however, I'm looking forward to shadow of mordor, DA inquisition , and Destiny

The game I honestly am looking forward to the most is Rainbow Skies.  That being said, I think I broke the rules of the thread because I believe it was delayed until 2015 :(

What!?!? I'm looking forward to Rainbow Skies as well but I hadn't heard anything about it being delayed, I hope it isnt

What!?!? I'm looking forward to Rainbow Skies as well but I hadn't heard anything about it being delayed, I hope it isnt

http://www.rainbow-skies.com/

It is expected in 2015

From the makers of Rainbow Moon comes a new indie role-playing game. Rainbow Skies is currently in development for PS3™ & PS Vita™ and expected to launch in 2015.

I WAS looking forward to seeing Batman: Arkham Knight on PS4 and Murdered Soul Suspect on PS3 but Arkham Knight got delayed to 2015 and Murdered did bad in reviews so I really have none. NBA 2K15 maybe.

Tales of Xillia 2 for me, but I really would have liked to see it on PS4 but what can ya do? :(

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

I think the only one im looking forward to right now is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX. Can't wait to relive those childhood memories :wub:

I see most people's most anticipated is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix & Rainbow Skies.